Below is a full list of Sporting Life's current recommended bets across racing, football and more sports including golf, cricket, tennis and darts.
These selections, prices and bookmakers were all verified at the time of publication and help to make up our tipping record, which generated a profit of +202.64pts in 2020.
You'll find tips listed at the top of all our betting previews as we seek to ensure we are fully transparent and that the prices reflect the market when our content hit the website.
Click on the preview title to be taken directly to it.
Racing betting tips
Punting Pointers (Aug 2)
- 1pt win Bossipop in 3.42 Ripon at 8/1 (General)
- 1pt win Briardale in 4.12 Ripon at 11/4 (General)
Value Bet Antepost (Aug 21)
- 1pt e.w. Sonnyboyliston in Sky Bet Ebor at 20/1 (Sky Bet, Paddy Power, Betfair 1/4 1,2,3,4)
Football betting tips
Sky Bet Championship (Aug 6 - May 7)
- 4pts Fulham to be promoted at 15/8 (General)
- 3.5pts West Brom to be promoted at 11/4 (bet365)
- 5pts Bournemouth to finish in top six at 6/4 (bet365)
- 2.5pts Huddersfield to be relegated at 10/3 (Sky Bet)
- 2.5pts Bristol City to be relegated at 9/2 (Boylesports)
Tennis betting tips
Citi Open (Aug 2)
- 1pt e.w. Reilly Opelka at 25/1 (General, 1/2 1,2)
- 0.5pts e.w. Steve Johnson at 300/1 (Paddy Power, 1/3 1/2)
Olympics betting tips
Olympics: Athletics (Jul 29-Aug 8)
- 1pt Akani Simbine to win men’s 100m at 10/1 (Unibet)
- 1pt Shericka Jackson to win women’s 200m at 7/1 (BetVictor)
- 2pts Steven Gardiner to win men’s 400m at 7/2 (Unibet, William Hill)
- 5pts Timothy Cheruiyot to win men’s 1500m at 4/5 (Ladbrokes, Coral)
- 1pt Sandi Morris to win women’s pole vault at 6/1 (Ladbrokes, Coral)
- 2pts Mariya Lasitskene to win women’s high jump at 6/1 (Ladbrokes, Coral)
- 1pt Wojciech Nowicki to win men’s hammer at 6/1 (BetVictor)
Our fully transparent tipping record can be found by clicking here