It may have taken Gary Anderson a month to get his internet connection up to speed, but the Flying Scotsman wasted little time adapting to the world of online darts.
The two-time world champion sparked much hilarity on social media when it was revealed his dodgy WiFi ruled him out of competing on the PDC's Home Tour, and the picture he posted on Twitter of his internet speed received a whipping 15k likes.
However, having changed internet provider in the past couple of weeks, Anderson's connection was finally of a suitable standard to take part with just three nights of the first group stage remaining.
Before his debut, the 49-year-old admitted he'd never played an online match before and had instead prepared the old school way on the practice board.
On top of that, he was taking on three opponents with PDC Home Tour experience after they'd all finished runners-up in their previous groups, but Anderson showed them how it's done from his home out in the sticks of Somerset.
Despite not being at his usual best with three averages around the 90 mark, it was still enough to see him beat Dirk Van Duijvenbode and Dimitri van den Bergh 5-1 before completing the job with a 5-2 victory over Kim Huybrechts.
His last fixture was a winner takes all affair after the Belgian had also made light work of van den Bergh and Van Duijvenbode by 5-2 and 5-3 scorelines respectively but he saved his worst performance of the night for Anderson.
Anderson said: "There was some absolute garbage in between but happy to get the win. The boys must have felt sorry for me.
"It is a bit hard. I have been pacing up and down at the back of the stage. I'm listening to the phone and I'm watching the iPad and I've not really got a clue what's going on. But I got there in the end."
PDC Home Tour Darts: Saturday results and Sunday fixtures
Play begins at 1930 BST each night
Best of nine legs
Click here for Sky Bet odds
Group 30 - Saturday May 16
- Gary Anderson 5-1 Dirk van Duijvenbode
- Dimitri Van den Bergh 2-5 Kim Huybrechts
- Dirk van Duijvenbode 3-5 Kim Huybrechts
- Gary Anderson 5-1 Dimitri Van den Bergh
- Dimitri Van den Bergh 5-0 Dirk van Duijvenbode
- Kim Huybrechts 2-5 Gary Anderson
- Gary Anderson P 3 W 3 L 0 Leg Diff +11 Pts 6
- Kim Huybrechts P 3 W 2 L 1 Leg Diff +2 Pts 4
- Dimitri Van den Bergh P 3 W 1 L 2 Leg Diff -2 Pts 2
- Dirk van Duijvenbode P 3 W 0 L 3 Leg Diff -11 Pts 0
Group 31 - Sunday May 17
- Gerwyn Price v Bradley Brooks
- Joe Cullen v Keegan Brown
- Bradley Brooks v Keegan Brown
- Gerwyn Price v Joe Cullen
- Joe Cullen v Bradley Brooks
- Keegan Brown v Gerwyn Price
Related Darts Content
- 2020 Premier League venues & dates
- 2020 PDC event calendar & results
- 2020 World Darts Championship results
- 2019 PDC event results
- Sky Bet's darts odds
We are committed in our support of responsible gambling. Recommended bets are advised to over-18s and we strongly encourage readers to wager only what they can afford to lose.