Cristo Reyes got a glimpse of a nine-dart finish as he wrapped up Group 29 of the PDC Home Tour in style with three straight wins.
The Spaniard, playing at his father-in-law's bar in Tenerife, hit seven straight trebles in the fifth leg of his opening match against John Henderson, before going astray.
But Reyes recovered to edge the Scot 5-4 in his opener and repeated the feat with another deciding-leg victory over Ryan Meikle, averaging 91 and 95 respectively in those games.
On a high-quality night of action, Henderson's 102 averaged helped him pip Danny Noppert in a 5-4 triumph then put himself in contention by recording a mark of 104 in a 5-0 thrashing of the winless Meikle.
But it would prove to be in vain as Reyes booked his place in the last 32 of the competition as he posted an average of 99 in a 5-2 victory over Noppert 5-2 in the final match of the night.
PDC Home Tour Darts: Friday results and Saturday fixtures
Play begins at 1930 BST each night
Best of nine legs
Click here for Sky Bet odds
Group 29 - Friday May 15
- Danny Noppert 5-2 Ryan Meikle
- John Henderson 4-5 Cristo Reyes
- Ryan Meikle 4-5 Cristo Reyes
- Danny Noppert 4-5 John Henderson
- John Henderson 5-0 Ryan Meikle
- Cristo Reyes 5-2 Danny Noppert
- Cristo Reyes (Q) P 3 W 3 L 0 Leg Diff +5 Pts 6
- John Henderson P 3 W 2 L 1 Leg Diff +5 Pts 4
- Danny Noppert P 3 W 1 L 2 Leg Diff -1 Pts 2
- Ryan Meikle P 3 W 0 L 3 Leg Diff -9 Pts 0
Group 30 - Saturday May 16
- Gary Anderson v Dirk van Duijvenbode
- Dimitri Van den Bergh v Kim Huybrechts
- Dirk van Duijvenbode v Kim Huybrechts
- Gary Anderson v Dimitri Van den Bergh
- Dimitri Van den Bergh v Dirk van Duijvenbode
- Kim Huybrechts v Gary Anderson
Related Darts Content
- 2020 Premier League venues & dates
- 2020 PDC event calendar & results
- 2020 World Darts Championship results
- 2019 PDC event results
- Sky Bet's darts odds
We are committed in our support of responsible gambling. Recommended bets are advised to over-18s and we strongly encourage readers to wager only what they can afford to lose.