We have outright tips, recommendations in the specials markets, a player-by-player guide and much more ahead of the Betfred World Championship.
The greatest event in snooker begins on Friday as 16 seeds and 16 qualifiers go out in search of Crucible glory.
Below is everything you need before play gets under way with the defending champion, Judd Trump, taking on Tom Ford.
Just click the images or hyperlinks to read our expert analysis.
Outright betting preview
Richard Mann provides two each-way fancies to win the World Championship.
Our experts pick out their idea of the next world champion and more.
We're previewing every match, so bookmark this link.
We profile the top 16 seeds ahead of the opening round.
Neil Robertson exclusive
Nick Metcalfe speaks with former world champion Neil Robertson.
Richard Mann's ode to the Crucible
Our snooker writer Richard Mann explains just what makes this fortnight magic.
Story of the snooker season
Forgotten who won the Masters, how the UK Championship went down, what Ronnie looks like? Read about the season so far...
Video: Ronnie rates rivals
A decade of World Snooker finals
Relive the last decade in World Championship finals.
More World Championship content
- World Championship memories: White always a People's Champion
- World Championship memories: O'Sullivan's finest hour
- World Championship memories: Higgins prevails but Trump grows
- World Championship memories: Joe Johnson: The biggest shock
- World Championship memories: 1984 World Championship stands out
- Crucible champions: Part one
- Crucible champions: Part two
- Crucible champions: Part three
- Betfred World Championship guide