The Betfred World Championship takes place from July 31-August 16, and our snooker team are on hand to discuss all the key talking points.
Can Judd Trump defy the 'Crucible Curse', will Ronnie O'Sullivan return to his best and bag a sixth world title, or is John Higgins set to end a run of near-misses by winning his fifth?
All those topics are discussed along with Neil Robertson, Mark Selby and Shaun Murphy in the bottom half of the draw, before our team reveal their best specials bets.
Click the links below to listen.
More World Championship content
- Richard Mann's World Championship outright preview
- World Championship pundits' predictions
- Richard Mann's story of the season
- Sporting Life exclusive: Neil Robertson interview
- Nick Metcalfe on a decade of World Championship finals
- World Championship memories: White always a People's Champion
- World Championship memories: O'Sullivan's finest hour
- World Championship memories: Higgins prevails but Trump grows
- World Championship memories: Joe Johnson: The biggest shock
- World Championship memories: 1984 World Championship stands out
- Crucible champions: Part one
- Crucible champions: Part two
- Crucible champions: Part three
- Betfred World Championship guide