Sat 26 July 2014 Results
- 11:15Ancestral Fore (2010) Mr 80 Handicap
- 11:50Aslan (2011) Fm 84 Handicap (F & M)
- 12:25In Writing (2012) Juvenile Plate
- 13:05Jeppe's Reef (2013) Mr 78 Handicap
- 13:50Thekwini Stakes (Grade 1) (2 Year-Old Fillies)
- 14:30Premiers Champion Stakes (Grade 1) (2 Year-Olds)
- 15:20R1,25 Million Elan Property Group Gold Cup (Grade 1)
- 16:05Beach Beauty Champions Cup (Grade 1)
- 16:45Gold Bracelet (Grade 2) (Fillies And Mares)
- 17:25Umngeni Handicap (Listed) (Merit Rated Handicap)
- 18:00Darley Arabian (Listed)
- 18:35Winning Edge Fm 78 Handicap (F & M)
Ben Linfoot seeks out the value in the William Hill Ayr Gold Cup and he's taking two against the field, while he has two other bets on the undercard.
Simon Holt feels Get Knotted will revel in the testing conditions on Saturday - he has three tips for Willam Hill Ayr Gold Cup day.
Oli Bell's strongest Saturday fancies all run at Ayr and include Tommy Taylor in the the big betting race of the day.