Sat 26 July 2014 Results
- 11:15Ancestral Fore (2010) Mr 80 Handicap
- 11:50Aslan (2011) Fm 84 Handicap (F & M)
- 12:25In Writing (2012) Juvenile Plate
- 13:05Jeppe's Reef (2013) Mr 78 Handicap
- 13:50Thekwini Stakes (Grade 1) (2 Year-Old Fillies)
- 14:30Premiers Champion Stakes (Grade 1) (2 Year-Olds)
- 15:20R1,25 Million Elan Property Group Gold Cup (Grade 1)
- 16:05Beach Beauty Champions Cup (Grade 1)
- 16:45Gold Bracelet (Grade 2) (Fillies And Mares)
- 17:25Umngeni Handicap (Listed) (Merit Rated Handicap)
- 18:00Darley Arabian (Listed)
- 18:35Winning Edge Fm 78 Handicap (F & M)
David Ord's horse-by-horse guide to Saturday's Stobart Rail & Civils Northumberland Plate and he takes an Ed Dunlop Newmarket raider to snatch the prize.
Keith Hamer expects more Windsor success for Buffer Zone and has a tip for every race in the UK and Ireland.
Richard Mann has three selections for Monday with the nap of the day running at Wolverhampton.