Wed 9 July 2014 Results
- 11:25Play The Bipot Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 12:00All To Come Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 12:35Soccer 10 Maiden Plate
- 13:10Soccer 1- One Line Better Chances Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:45Rugby 5 Fm 76 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:20Soccer 6 Mr 72 Apprentice Handicap
- 14:55All To Come Mr 80 Handicap
- 15:35Soccer 4 Fm 70 Handicap (F & M)
David Ord's horse-by-horse guide to Saturday's Stobart Rail & Civils Northumberland Plate and he takes an Ed Dunlop Newmarket raider to snatch the prize.
Keith Hamer expects more Windsor success for Buffer Zone and has a tip for every race in the UK and Ireland.
Richard Mann has three selections for Monday with the nap of the day running at Wolverhampton.