Mon 8 October 2012 Results
- 14:05Tipperary Races A Long Way No Longer Maiden
- 14:35Christmas Gift Ideas On Tipperaryraces.ie Handicap
- 15:05Join Tipperary Supporters Club 2013 Handicap
- 15:35Tipperaryraces.ie Maiden
- 16:05Follow at tipperaryraces On Twitter Maiden
- 16:35Follow Tipperary Races On Facebook Handicap (47-70)
- 17:05Racing Again Tomorrow Handicap (47-65)
- 11:20Save The Date Sansui Summer Cup 1 December Maiden Plate
- 11:50All To Come Mr 72 Handicap
- 12:20Peermont Emperors Palace Charity Mile 3 Novice Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:50International Jockeys Challenge Turffontein 16 Novice Pinnacle Stakes
- 13:20International Jockeys Challenge Greyville 18 Novice Mr 69 Handicap
- 13:50Soccer 6 Fm 74 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:20Betting World Algoa Cup Festival 26 & 28 October Mr 66 Handicap
- 14:50Racing Association Fm 61 Handicap (F & M)
- 15:20Betting World Algoa Cup Bookings 041 372 1859 Mr 66 Handicap
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson makes Handmaiden his best Tuesday bet and he has a selection for every race in the UK and Ireland.