Sat 17 March 2012 Results
- 10:50World Golden Oldies Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 11:25Amperz&nd Advertising Maiden Juvenile Plate (Fillies)
- 12:00Wallace Trust Maiden Plate
- 12:40Midmar Liquors Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:15Richelieu Mr 96 Handicap
- 13:50B-Sport Fm 76 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:30R&H Liquor Distributors Mr 96 Handicap
- 15:10Albarit Financial Services Fm 70 Handicap (F & M)
- 10:35SA Classic Day - 31 March Maiden Plate
- 11:10All To Come Graduation Plate
- 11:45Sascoc Triple Crown Let's Go 2012 Maiden Plate
- 12:20Ultimate Test Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 12:55Soccer 6 Fm 79 Divided Handicap (F & M)
- 13:30Rugby 5 Try It Mr 92 Divided Handicap
- 14:05Achievers Day 31 March 2012 Mr 77 Divided Handicap
- 14:40Sascoc Triple Crown Hospitality - 011 681 1702 Mr 72 Handicap
- 15:20DJ's Euphonik, Roger Goode, Master M & More Fm 72 Divided Handicap (F & M)
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.