Thu 1 March 2012 Results
- 14:30Al Dana Visa Infinite Card Conditions Stakes (Turf)
- 15:05Al Dana Wealth Handicap (AWT)
- 15:45Attijari Points Rewards Program Handicap (Turf)
- 16:20CBD World Mastercard Handicap (AWT)
- 16:55Zabeel Mile Sponsored By Commercial Bank Of Dubai (Group 2) (Turf)
- 17:30Nad Al Sheba Trophy Sponsored By Attijari Al Islami (Group 3) (Turf)
- 10:15SA Classic Day 31 March Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 10:45All To Come Maiden Plate
- 11:15Sascoc Triple Crown Let's Go 2012 Mr 72 Handicap
- 11:45Woodland Sprint (Handicap For Fillies And Mares)
- 12:20Autumn Sand Sprint (Handicap)
- 12:55Soccer 6 Fm 72 Handicap (F & M)
- 13:30Ultimate Test Fm 72 Handicap (F & M)
- 14:05Sascoc Triple Crown Hospitality 011 6811702 Mr 80 Handicap
- 14:40Rugby 5 Try It Maiden Plate
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.