Wed 6 April 2011 Results
- 17:40Free Entry For Betdaq Members Handicap
- 18:10betdaq.com Exchange Price Multiples Claiming Stakes
- 18:40Racing At skysports.com Median Auction Maiden Stakes
- 19:10Sponsor A Race At Kempton Handicap
- 19:40Lay Back And Win At betdaq.com Handicap (London Mile Qualifier)
- 20:10Betdaq Mobile Apps Handicap
- 20:40Book Kempton Park Tickets On 0844 579 3008 Handicap
- 12:00PSL Soccer 6 Maiden Juvenile Plate
- 12:35PSL Soccer 4 Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 13:20Play An All To Come Bet Maiden Plate
- 13:55UK Soccer 6 Maiden Plate (F & M)
- 14:30UK Soccer 4 Fm 76 Handicap (F & M)
- 15:05Play An All To Come Bet Mr 76 Divided Handicap
- 15:40International Soccer 6 Mr 92 Divided Handicap
- 16:10International Soccer 4 Fm 76 Handicap (F & M)
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.