Wed 16 July 2008 Results
- 18:20Weatherbys Bloodstock Services Apprentice Handicap
- 18:50Spillers Nursery Handicap
- 19:20Ebf Epsom Trainers Open Day This Sunday Maiden Fillies' Stks
- 19:50Digibet.com London Mile Handicap (qualifier)
- 20:20Digibet Casino Fillies' Handicap
- 20:50Digibet Sports Betting Handicap
- 21:20Metropolis Handicap
- 21:40Harness Racing Trial
- 17:45Christy Lucey Transport Beginners Chase
- 18:15Ladbrokes.com Handicap Chase (0-102)
- 18:45Mike Cronin Readymix Ltd. Handicap Hurdle (0-140)
- 19:15Irish Stallion Farms Ebf (fillies) Handicap (60-90)
- 19:45Europe Hotel & Resort Maiden
- 20:15Download Betfair Mobile Today Handicap (50-70)
- 20:45Londis Close To You (ladies) Flat Race
The easy ground at Goodwood will play to the strengths of Harlequin Striker on Wednesday, according to Matt Brocklebank.
Matt Brocklebank looks ahead to the Cesarewitch at Newmarket on October 13 and identifies a Willie Mullins-trained 20/1 chance as the best bet.
Nick Robson feels Gabr can take advantage of a drop in class on Wednesday - he has a tip for every race on every card.