Liverpool and Man City have been caught up in a hacking scandal after it was reported the Reds had to pay a £1m settlement to the Premier League champions.
- Liverpool paid a £1m settlement to Manchester City after their Premier League rivals made a complaint that their scouting system had been hacked into.
- Mason Greenwood could make his first Premier League start of the season for Manchester United on Sunday against West Ham after his match-winning heroics in the Europa League.
- Rick Parry, the first chief executive of the Premier League who went on to perform the same role at Liverpool, is set to be appointed the new chairman of the Football League.
- Xabi Alonso, Jose Mourinho and Max Allegri are among the favourites to replace Zinedine Zidane as Real Madrid boss.
- Manchester United are in talks with Angel Gomes as Barcelona prepare to snatch the academy star on a free transfer.
- Arsenal and Manchester United are on alert, with Samuel Umtiti and Ivan Rakitic set for Barcelona exits.
- Wilfried Zaha has launched a stinging attack on his Crystal Palace team-mates and told them he can't carry the side on his own.
- Steve Bruce is ready to unleash Andy Carroll today - now the striker has the right size screws in his ankle.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Manchester United will again be without Paul Pogba, Anthony Martial and Luke Shaw for Sunday's trip to West Ham.
- Robert Pires has told Arsenal fans they must be patient with summer signing Nicolas Pepe after the Ivory Coast international has yet to hit the heights of last season at Lille.
- Gareth Bale has offered a fresh snub to Real Madrid after seemingly refusing to hold the team pennant for a photo before their loss against PSG in the Champions League.
- Jurgen Klopp says Andy Robertson is one of Liverpool's most consistently excellent performers, who has nothing to prove to anyone.
- Frank Lampard has warned Callum Hudson-Odoi to prepare for the hard work to begin after the teenager committed his future to Chelsea.
- Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has branded Chelsea's Tammy Abraham and Mason Mount as "£60m players" and has claimed their transfer ban "didn't hit Chelsea that bad".
- Players who claim to have been bullied by Peter Beardsley have called on the FA to investigate the former England forward in light of his seven-month ban for racially abusing Newcastle's young black players.
- West Brom are locked in a legal dispute with their own fans over a controversial loan made to former owner Jeremy Peace before his £200m sale of the club to Guochuan Lai.
- Unai Emery is ready to hand Rob Holding his comeback in one of Arsenal's next two matches.
- Inter Milan manager Antonio Conte believes the issue of racism in Italy is getting worse and wants his country to adopt the same 'zero tolerance' approach as in England.
- Leicester star James Maddison has been urged to snub Manchester United's interest because he is at the "perfect club" and working under a very talented coach, says his former manager Steven Pressley
- Real Madrid have drawn up a list of three potential replacements for under-fire boss Zinedine Zidane. The list includes Raul, Jose Mourinho and Massimiliano Allegri.
- Steven Gerrard has told spit shame star Eros Grezda he isn't fit to wear the shirt and will never kick a ball for Rangers again.
- Kilmarnock are keen on former Everton striker Victor Anichebe.
- Under-fire Craig Levein last night revealed he's had calls from agents recommending candidates for his own job - because they don't know he is also the Hearts manager.