United will this week make Sporting Lisbon a formal £51m offer for midfielder Bruno Fernandes, according to The Sun On Sunday.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United will this week make Sporting Lisbon a formal £51m offer for midfielder Bruno Fernandes.
- Crystal Palace and Lazio have joined the battle for the services of Manchester United captain Ashley Young.
- Chelsea are trying to put clubs off making an offer for striker Michy Batshuayi by placing a £45m price tag on his head, while they have no interest in loaning out the Belgium international.
- Everton are lining up a £25m transfer bid for Brazilian Everton Soares from Gremio.
- Manchester United midfielder Nemanja Matic is in talks with MLS side Chicago Fire over a lucrative move to the United States.
- Chelsea starlet Tariq Lamptey could be on his way out of Stamford Bridge with Paris Saint-Germain and Nice reportedly eyeing up the impressive academy graduate.
- Paulo Dybala is reportedly set to end speculation surrounding his future by penning a lucrative new contract with Juventus.
- Manchester United have been snubbed by Emre Can - because he has too much respect for his old club Liverpool.
- Tottenham are asking for a "significant" loan fee for Kyle Walker-Peters, who remains a target for Brighton, Crystal Palace and Southampton.
- Cardiff could increase their offer for Wales international Kieffer Moore to £4m as they look to land a new striker with the Latics set to make a loan offer for Sheffield Wednesday's Jordan Rhodes to replace him.
- Brighton will let Glenn Murray join a Championship side for free but will insist on a £500,000 fee if any Premier League club wants the veteran striker.
- Norwich City are closing on a deal to sign left-back Xavi Quintilla, whose contract with Villarreal expires in the summer.
- West Ham remain keen on Middlesbrough goalkeeper Darren Randolph but want him to prove he can kick properly following a thigh injury before a £4m deal is finalised.
- Manchester United target Donny van de Beek looks bound for Real Madrid for £46m - just months after United backed out of signing the Ajax midfielder for just £20m.
- New Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta is considering a move to take AC Milan midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu on loan as he looks to bolster his squad.
- John Stones' future at Manchester City is in doubt with the Premier League champions yet to start talks with the £48m defender about a new contract.
- Manchester United have offered Birmingham City an eight-figure package for wonderkid Jude Bellingham.
- Newcastle boss Steve Bruce has been told to get rid of three players to make way for new signings, with strikers Dwight Gayle, Yoshinori Muto and Ki Sung-Yueng among candidates to leave.
- Leicester City have made an enquiry over the availability of Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw because of continuing interest in Ben Chilwell.
- Jurgen Klopp is reportedly open to the idea of signing Barcelona forward Ousmane Dembele.
- Birmingham City's de facto chief executive Xuandong Ren had to call security staff for protection after trouble flared at their New Year's Day match against Wigan.
- Chelsea have made an enquiry about Brighton defender Lewis Dunk as they seek to reinforce their defensive options.
MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Leeds midfielder Kalvin Phillips could be in line for a shock England call-up after Gareth Southgate watched the midfielder play against Sheffield Wednesday.
- Javier Hernandez could be on the move again with LA Galaxy showing interest in 'Chicharito' after his move to Sevilla from West Ham.
- Crystal Palace striker Connor Wickham will be given the chance to revive his career with a loan spell at Sheffield Wednesday.
- Sheffield United are looking to add another centre-back and have made Ipswich youngster Luke Woolfenden a target.
DAILY STAR SUNDAY
- Liverpool were keen on signing Timo Werner last year but the German snubbed a move because of the strength of their current forwards.
- West Ham will listen to loan offers for Andriy Yarmolenko as David Moyes looks to free up some budget for January signings.
- Coventry City are hoping to sign Finland right-back Nikolai Alho, but face competition for his services from German side Hannover 96.
- Manchester United will make a further scouting mission to watch Lille midfielder Boubakary Soumare on Sunday.
- Tottenham are weighing up a shock offer to Crystal Palace for Christian Benteke as they seek someone to solve their striker injury crisis.
- Crystal Palace are battling with Atletico Madrid and Paris Saint-Germain for the signature of France U21 left-back Rayan Ait Nouri, who plays for Angers.
- West Ham could turn to Inter Milan midfielder Roberto Gagliardini if, as expected, they miss out to Tottenham over Gedson Fernandes.
- Newcastle owner Mike Ashley fears his fractious relationship with Rangers could scupper hopes of signing Alfredo Morelos and James Tavernier.
- Chelsea are set to tell Emerson Palmieri he will have to wait until the summer to secure a move to Juventus or Inter Milan.
- David Moyes wants former Hibernian head coach Alan Stubbs to become part of his West Ham backroom staff.
- AC Milan could turn to Burnley goalkeeper Joe Hart if they are unable to get a deal for Bournemouth's Asmir Begovic to become their No 2 over the line.
- Manchester City are battling with Juventus over the signing of Lyon midfielder Hossem Aouar.
- Derby County and QPR lead the race to sign Tottenham youngster Jack Clarke on loan.
- Celtic won't back calls for a Premiership shutdown to help Scotland qualify for Euro 2020.
- Celtic's head of recruitment Nick Hammond watched Dundee United striker Lawrence Shankland score a hat-trick against Partick Thistle on Saturday.
- Any club wanting to sign Celtic target Andraz Sporar will have to pay at least £5m according to the president of Slovan Bratislava.