A look at the latest news and gossip from Monday's back pages.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has refused to rule out a move for Aston Villa skipper Jack Grealish.
- Manchester United have reportedly made contact over a possible January transfer for Barcelona midfielder Arturo Vidal.
- Liverpool are reportedly ready to rival Tottenham for Lyon and Holland star Memphis Depay.
- Watford's players want club chiefs to appoint a homegrown manager next.
- The linesman did not follow protocol for Leicester's winning goal against Everton, according to Mark Clattenburg.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette could follow Unai Emery out of Arsenal.
- Marco Silva may be the next Premier League manager facing the axe after Leicester defeat.
- Barcelona could look to Julian Weigl to help strengthen their midfield in the summer, with the Catalans weighing-up a move for the £21m-rated Borussia Dortmund man.
- Marco Silva is on the brink of losing his job after Everton's dramatic defeat at Leicester.
- David Martin says he was embarrassed by his tears after his West Ham debut aged 33.
- James Ward-Prowse is targeting two more free-kick goals to match the tally reached by club legend Matt Le Tissier.
- Eberechi Eze's hopes of landing a dream £20m move to Tottenham could be scuppered by the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino.
- If Arsenal fail to sort boardroom shambles it could be years until they challenge for top four, says Alan Shearer.
- Marco Silva's future at Everton will be discussed today after a last-gasp defeat at Leicester was decided by VAR.
- Neil Warnock could make a shock return to management with Middlesbrough.
- Arsenal striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is a January transfer target for Inter Milan (Daily Star)
- Philippe Coutinho says he would 'love to stay' at Bayern Munich after an enjoyable loan spell. (Marca)
- Jonjo Shelvey wants to finish his top-flight career at Newcastle United and has revealed his desire for a new deal. (Newcastle Chronicle)
- Ryan Giggs will stop Gareth Bale from playing golf during Euro 2020 because he wants the Wales forward to be focused on football. (The Times)
- Jorginho has taken a swipe at Chelsea's strikers after their 1-0 loss to West Ham. (Daily Star)
- Celtic are tracking £3m-rated Ivory Coast youngster Ismaila Soro. (Daily Record)
- Odsonne Edouard is facing an Old Firm Betfred Cup final fitness sweat. (Scottish Sun)
- Joe Aribo insists Rangers are more than ready for the 10 crucial days that could define their season. (Scottish Sun)
Watford are the on the hunt for a new manager following the sacking of Quique Sanchez Flores on Sunday. We look at the contenders to replace him.