England will face World Cup semi-final conquerors Croatia in their Euro 2020 group, while Germany, France and Portugal were drawn in the group of death.
Gareth Southgate's side, who are the outright favourites to win Euro 2020, will get to try and put that World Cup semi-final defeat in Russia right as they take on Croatia in Group D, alongside Czech Republic and the winner of Play-Off Path C, which just happens to include Scotland.
The other possible opponents from that path are Israel, Norway and Serbia. The outcome of the play-offs will not be known until the end of March next year.
Croatia beat England 2-1 after extra-time to deny Southgate's team a place in the World Cup final, and they will meet at Wembley on June 14. England will play all three group games at their national stadium.
The Three Lions faced the Czech Republic in Euro 2020 qualifying, winning 5-0 at home but losing out 2-1 in Prague, while if Scotland get through it would of course provide a repeat of their Euro 96 meeting at Wembley.
The traditional 'group of death' is undoubtedly Group F, where defending champions Portugal were placed alongside World Cup winners holders France and Germany.
Should England win their group as predicted, they would then go on to face the runner-up in that group of death in the last 16 in Dublin.
Wales take their place in Group A where they will face Switzerland, Turkey and Italy, with their group games being staged in Italy and Azerbaijan.
Italy, coached by former Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini, won all 10 of their qualifiers, having failed to qualify for the 2018 World Cup.
Italy will kick-off the tournament when they take on Turkey on June 12 in Rome, while the semi-finals and final will all be at Wembley, with the final itself being played on Sunday, July 12.
Euro 2020 groups (host venues)
- Group A (Italy/Azerbaijan): Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland.
- Group B (Russia/Denmark): Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia.
- Group C (Netherlands/Romania): Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, Play-Off D (A)
- Group D (England/Scotland): England, Croatia, Play-Off C, Czech Republic.
- Group E (Spain/Rep. Ireland): Spain, Sweden, Poland, Play-Off B.
- Group F (Germany/Hungary): Play-off A (D) Portugal, France, Germany.
- Path A: Iceland v Romania | Bulgaria v Hungary
- Path B: Bosnia and Herzegovina v Northern Ireland | Slovakia v Republic of Ireland
- Path C: Scotland v Israel | Norway v Serbia
- Path D: Georgia v Belarus | North Macedonia v Kosovo
Euro 2020 outright odds
- 4/1 England
- 11/2 France
- 6/1 Belgium
- 13/2 Spain
- 7/1 Netherlands
- 15/2 Germany
Euro 2020 ticket sales
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- Premier League: Best and Worst
- Watch: Premier League highlights
- Sack race hotting up
- Solskjaer - We showed resolve
- Tactical analysis: Jose's debut
- Where next for Pochettino?
- Poch sacked: The reaction
- This Manager's Life: Danny Cowley
- This Manager's Life: Sabri Lamouchi
- FM 2020: All you need to know
- Super 6: Enter NOW!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results