A look at the highlights from Monday's back pages..
- Gareth Southgate's waistcoat has given him a huge cash windfall - documents show the England manager banked £200,000 through image rights in the year of the World Cup where he donned the trademark look.
- Pep Guardiola locked his players in the dressing room for nearly an hour after their defeat at Spurs.
- Edinson Cavani's agent insists the money on offer at Chelsea and Manchester United would still not have been enough to tempt the Uruguayan as he is keen to join Atletico Madrid from PSG in the summer.
- Burnley misfit Matej Vydra is interesting Russian club CSKA Moscow.
- Mesut Ozil was willing to listen to a Deadline Day offer from the Qatar, with Mikel Arteta also willing to let the 31-year-old leave north London, before Arsenal blocked the move with time running out to find a replacement.
- Pep Guardiola has conceded the title to Liverpool after Manchester City lost 2-0 at Spurs on Sunday.
- Mikel Arteta has slammed Arsenal's "sloppiness" and the state of the Turf Moor pitch as the manager called on his players to cut out their cheap errors after they were held 0-0 by Burnley.
- Roy Hodgson has admitted that Crystal Palace fell short in the transfer window - and he wants the club’s hierarchy to think about “what the best way forward is”.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola locked his players in the dressing room for around 45 minutes following his side's 2-0 defeat at Tottenham.
- Frank Lampard wants a new goalkeeper in the summer after omitting Kepa Arrizabalaga against Leicester on Saturday.
- Liverpool are keen on signing Borussia Dortmund and England ace Jadon Sancho, 19, in the summer.
- Manchester City should learn the result of UEFA's investigation into claims they breached Financial Fair Play rules by the middle of the month.
- Roberto Martinez isn't leaving Belgium any time soon after confirming he wants to stay on as manager of the national team after Euro 2020.
- Daniel Maldini became the third generation of his family to play for AC Milan as he made his debut in their 1-1 draw with Verona on Sunday.
- Chelsea boss Frank Lampard has revealed he does not know when forward Christian Pulisic will be able to return to action after a thigh injury. (DAILY STAR)
- Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has spoken out after the club failed to land Edinson Cavani during the January transfer window, saying they are 'not here to be robbed'. (ESPN)
- Barcelona rejected the chance to sign 35-year-old Fernando Llorente from Napoli in January after an injury to Luis Suarez. (AS)
- Willian would prefer to stay at Chelsea in the summer than sign for Barcelona. The Brazilian's current Stamford Bridge deal expires at the end of the campaign. (ESPN)
- David Beckham's Inter Miami are keen on bringing in Cavani in the summer after the expiry of his PSG contract. (L'Equipe)