The PDC have now postponed every Unibet Premier League night until the end of April due to the coronavirus but some have already found new slots on the calendar.
March's planned night in Newcastle and the Rotterdam double-header were the first to be postponed and with further restrictions continuing, all five dates originally scheduled for Belfast, Sheffield, Manchester, Berlin and Birmingham throughout April will also now be staged later in 2020.
The visits to Berlin and Manchester have been moved to September 3rd and 24th respectively, while the visit to Utilita Arena Birmingham will now be on July 30.
The Premier League night in Newcastle was previously moved from March 19 to Thursday October 1 which means it'll be currently hosting the end-of-season Play-Offs, when the champion will be crowned.
Rotterdam's double-header at the Ahoy will now be staged on September 9-10 instead of March 25-26.
Tickets purchased for the original league nights will remain valid for the new dates. Should any fans with tickets be unable to attend the new date, they will be entitled to a refund from their point of purchase.
Rescheduled dates so far
- Utilita Arena Newcastle: Was March 19, NOW Thursday October 1
- Rotterdam Ahoy double-header: Was March 25-26, NOW September 9-10
- The FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield: Was April 9, NOW Thursday July 2
- The Manchester Arena: Was April 16, NOW Thursday September 24
- Mercedes-Benz Arena, Berlin: Was April 23, NOW Thursday September 3
- Arena Birmingham: Was April 30, NOW Thursday July 30
- TBC - The SSE Arena, Belfast