We are giving away a pair of jockey breeches signed by legendary names such as Nico De Boinville, Daryl Jacob, Davey Russell and Barry Geraghty.
You could win this great prize over on our Twitter page so here's all the details you need to enter...
How to enter Sporting Life's Twitter competition
- Simply follow Sporting Life's Twitter page
- Simply retweet the competition post. (see below)
- We'll randomly pick one lucky winners to receive this incredible collectors' item
THE CLOSING DATE is 8pm on Sunday October 4 and the winner will be picked at random. We'll ask the winners to direct message us with their postal address.
We wish you all the very best of luck!
Terms and conditions for Sporting Life's social media competitions.
- This promotion is open to residents of UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter who work in connection with Sportinglife, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
- To enter this promotion on Twitter users must follow the Sporting Life Twitter page and do what the competition post asks
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The competition will close when the competition post states.
- Sporting Life's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is open only for residential customers and not business users.
- Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
- Winner(s) will be selected at random, from all correct and/or eligible entries received. The winners will be notified via Facebook or Twitter within 7 days of the closing date.
- Winners are asked to provide their postal address to receive the prize.
- The prizes and prize structure available to winners will be clearly stated on the competition information page or additional terms and conditions (if applicable).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is in no way responsible for any aspect of this promotion including its fulfilment.
- Unless explicitly specified on the competition information page or in additional terms and conditions (if applicable), prizes do not include provision for travel, meals, taxes, insurance, accommodation, visas, passports, service charges or any other items or expenses.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
- The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of the prize winners' first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at Competitions Team, Marketing Department, Sportinglife, 2 Wellington Place, Leeds, LS1 4AP stating the name and date of the promotion.
- The name and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Sportinglife or Sky Betting and Gaming staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
- Competitions may run concurrently on other sites.
- Promoter: Sky Betting and Gaming, 2 Wellington Place, Leeds LS1 4AP