We’re building a new Sporting Life app - and we'd like you to help test and develop it with us.
We're overhauling our app from scratch, starting with the Fast Results section.
The most important objective for the initial Fast Results app is that our users absolutely love it, so if you’d like to test our very first beta version and provide us some feedback to help shape its future, we’d be very grateful.
There are a few things that we need to explain first, though:
- It’s a beta version, which means that there will be bugs and it will be a bit rough and ready in places. We'll continually be working to resolve these.
- Initially we are concentrating on the Fast Results, Full Results, and Racecards sections. The new app which we are testing only contains these areas at the moment, so you’ll still need to refer to the main Sporting Life site for news and tips, historic horse form, video replays and everything else.
- We’ve built the basics of the Fast Results, Full Results, and Racecards sections: There is more work to be done, but we want your feedback as early as possible to help us understand what’s important about your app experience.
- The last word in the above sentence is the key at this stage: experience. First and foremost, we want you to prefer the feel, ease and speed of using our new app compared to the existing one or mobile website.
- Please take a minute to leave us feedback via the link in the footer of the app.
If you’d like to play a part in shaping the future of the new Sporting Life app, add your email address in the relevant form below.
iOS users: (please ensure you enter your Apple ID/iTunes email address!)
In the next few days, you’ll receive an email invite to download the beta Fast Results app (just in time for Cheltenham).
One beta tester will be drawn at random from the Sky Bet user IDs submitted in the form to win a pair of racing tickets to a meeting of their choice.