Sky Bet are going top price Tiger Woods ahead of the United States PGA Championship, which begins on Thursday.
Woods was a winner in remarkable style at Augusta last month, winning his fifth Masters title and 15th major championship - some 11 years on from his 14th.
With the PGA Championship heading to Bethpage, where Woods won the US Open in 2002, all eyes are on the 43-year-old as he bids to inch closer to Jack Nicklaus and his all-time record of 18 major wins.
Woods is among the favourites along with Dustin Johnson, Brooks Koepka and Rory McIlroy, and Sky Bet will ensure that they're offering the best price about him until tee-off.
The firm are also paying 10 places on each-way bets - all available by clicking here or on the image below.
Can Tiger Woods win at Bethpage?
- Tiger Woods won the 2002 US Open by three shots
- He was sixth in 2009 - but all five in front of him played on the other side of a biased draw
- Woods' major form figures since last year's Open read T6-2-1
- Nobody on the PGA Tour has hit more greens in regulation this season
- Woods also leads the PGA Tour in par-three scoring average
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is available to customers of Sky Bet aged 18 years and over.
- This promotion will run from 16:30 12/05/19 until the tournament starts on 16/05/19 (the “Promotional Period”).
- Sky Bet will be the top priced online bookmaker on the outright Tiger Woods to win the US PGA Championship 2019 market compared to standard fixed off, unrestricted, non-promotional prices offered by selected competitors during the Promotional Period.
- The selected competitors are: Bet365, Betfred, BetVictor, Paddy Power, Ladbrokes, Coral, William Hill & Betfair Sportsbook.
- Offline prices and prices on the Betfair exchange will not be counted.
- Deadheat rules will apply.
- All Sky Betting and Gaming General rules and terms apply.
- Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotional Terms and Conditions apply to this promotion and are available here.