Manchester United have been offered the chance to sign Edinson Cavani while there's real doubt over David De Gea's positionin today's back pages.
- Manchester United are cautiously exploring the option of a move for Edinson Cavani as they are one of a number of clubs who have been offered the chance to sign the PSG and Uruguay striker this month.
- Chelsea are keeping close tabs on Burnley's Nick Pope amid concerns about record buy Kepa Arrizabalaga.
- Manchester United will wait until April to finalise their goalkeeping plans for next season with Dean Henderson pushing his claim and David de Gea's future undecided.
- Manchester United sent their players on a spa day at a luxury resort on Thursday - the morning after they were booed off the pitch at Old Trafford.
- Brighton have been offered Amiens forward Serhou Guirassy on loan with a view to a permanent deal.
- The FA has backed down in a dispute with England players over payments they are due for international appearances.
Listen: How to solve a problem like Man Utd?
Our team discuss how much time and money it would take to get Man Utd back to the big time after their recent struggles continued.
- Chelsea have re-opened talks with Lyon over a deal to sign striker Moussa Dembele this month in case they miss out on Edinson Cavani.
- AC Milan are making a stunning £10m bid for Wigan's United States international left-back Antonee Robinson.
- Kyle Walker-Peters is expected to leave Tottenham within the next week - with Crystal Palace likely to win the race for his signature.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has been warned his Manchester United team must show progress by the end of the season or he faces the sack.
- Bournemouth are ready to enter the race for Danny Rose.
- Manchester United are still keen on James Maddison, despite going all out to sign Bruno Fernandes this month.
- Rangers are locked in a three-way fight for Tyrese Campbell with Celtic no longer in the running.
- Barnsley defender Toby Sibbick is set to become Daniel Stendel's second signing as Hearts boss in the next 24 hours.
- Scott Brown reckons Kilmarnock's plastic pitch embarrasses Scottish football - because Rugby Park chiefs have failed to disguise the fact they have made the pitch smaller.
- Derek McInnes insists he supports a Premiership shutdown ahead of Scotland's Euro play-off in March.