Man Utd will target England trio Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Declan Rice and Jadon Sancho this summer. Check out this and all the rest of today's papers.
- Manchester United will launch an audacious summer shopping spree to bring in young England internationals Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Declan Rice and Jadon Sancho.
- Swansea City's highly-rated midfielder Dan James has emerged as a £7m target for Manchester City.
- Monaco have agreed a deal to sign Sporting Lisbon winger Gelson Martins according to reports in France, dealing Arsenal a blow for their summer recruitment plans.
- Manchester City are in talks with left-back Oleksandr Zinchenko over a new contract.
- Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren is wanted by Napoli, Roma and AC Milan.
- Arsenal are set to allow Mohamed Elneny leave this summer and Besiktas could be interested in the Egypt midfielder.
- Chelsea youngster Daishawn Redan has a host of clubs, including West Ham and Everton, interested in his services if he decides to leave Stamford Bridge this summer.
- Wolves, Brighton and Norwich City are tracking impressive Leyton Orient youngster Dan Happe, who could be available for as little as £200,000 this summer with one year left on his deal.
- David Moyes fancies the Scotland job if he cannot get a club role first.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi still wants to leave Chelsea in the summer with giants Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Manchester United all interested in the England winger.
- Former Stoke assistant coach Mark Bowen is joining Reading as a technical consultant.
- Leicester Tigers are considering an audacious bid to recruit Australia head coach Michael Cheika as director of rugby after the World Cup.
- Premier League suitors have been told to forget about raiding Leicester City for defenders Ben Chilwell and Harry Maguire this summer.
- Concerned Premier League clubs have asked FIFA to alter transfer regulations to allow them to offer longer contracts to players under 18.
- Manchester City hope to secure Leroy Sane to a new "double your money" contract before the end of the season.
- Liverpool defender Dejan Lovren has emerged as a summer target for Roma, Napoli and AC Milan.
- Granit Xhaka could miss Arsenal's game against Newcastle this weekend after injuring his thigh playing for Switzerland on Tuesday.
- Arsenal have made a £5m offer for Sao Paulo teenager Gabriel Martinelli according to reports in Brazil.
- Chelsea are increasingly hopeful Callum Hudson-Odoi will sign a new contract despite interest from clubs across Europe.
- Karren Brady has defended West Ham's work combating racism in the face of calls for the club to issue an unequivocal condemnation of the Democratic Football Lads Alliance.
- David Moyes says Neil Lennon is doing a good job in his short-term role as Celtic manager but remains interested in taking on the role himself.