A look at the best football stories from Tuesday's back pages...
- Paul Pogba has made a dramatic U-turn on his Manchester United contract stance as he is now ready to sit down for talks over extending his current deal.
- Bayern Munich have entered the race for Manchester City starlet Rabbi Matondo and are ready to launch a £10m bid.
- Cardiff are ready to make a £2m offer for Josh Maja but Sunderland want £4m for their striker, who has scored 16 goals this term.
- Wimbledon could have a second Henman Hill and controlled queuing lanes once modernisation plans are underway.
- Pep Guardiola is ready to play the kids against Burton Albion on Wednesday as four teenagers, including 18-year-old Taylor Richards, took part in first-team training on Monday.
- Stewart Downing and Middlesbrough's hierarchy will attempt to reach a compromise this week that allows him to start matches during the remainder of the season.
- Tottenham are willing to sell outcast striker Vincent Janssen for a knockdown £15m this month.
- Eden Hazard will force through an £88m move to Real Madrid in the summer as he doesn't want to unsettle Chelsea's season now.
- Diego Simeone has agreed to remain in charge of Atletico Madrid until 2021 with an improved financial package on top of his current £20m deal.
- Norwich City striker Nelson Oliveira is expected at Reading for a medical.
- Former Tottenham and Wigan defender Pascal Chimbonda has signed for Ashton Town, in the 10th tier of English football.
- Fulham striker Aboubakar Kamara is poised to join Turkish side Yeni Malatyaspor on loan until the end of the season.
- Leeds are planning to make a move for Swansea's Daniel James, who is valued at £5m by his club.
- Arsenal have reportedly made contact with Real Madrid over a potential loan deal for James Rodriguez.
- Ed Woodward wants to hire a director of football at Manchester United before appointing the club's next permanent manager.
- Claude Puel is confident of a stay of execution at Leicester and expects to be given until the end of the season to try to win over unhappy fans.
- Giles Barnes is waiting to learn if he has landed a new deal back at West Brom after returning from MLS side Colorado Rapids in January.
- Real Madrid favour selling James Rodriguez to Tottenham over Arsenal as a bait to sign Tottenham ace Christian Eriksen instead of selling him outright.
- Arsenal have decided against signing a new right-back, despite potentially losing Hector Bellerin for the season.
- Olivier Giroud could join Barcelona as a result of Gonzalo Higuain's impending arrival.
- Arsenal are closing in on a deal for Denis Suarez as Barcelona chiefs will sanction Suarez's exit after landing Kevin Prince-Boateng from Sassuolo.
- West Ham are prepared to let Marko Arnautovic quit the London Stadium for China come the summer, but will not bow down to his demands like they did with Dimitri Payet.
- Chelsea defender Matt Miazga is in London to finalise the termination of his loan spell from FC Nantes.
- Liverpool are expected to become the first club in the world to report an annual net profit of more than €100m (£88.3m).
- Former footballer Efe Sodje and two of his brothers have been jailed for siphoning tens of thousands of pounds from a charity set up to help poor African children.
- Tottenham are interested in signing Josh Maja from Sunderland but a deal right now seems a long way off as they look likely to stay away from transfers this month.
- Barcelona are targeting Sassuolo midfielder Stefano Sensi, who is out of contract at Sassuolo in 2020 and is also being eyed by AC Milan.
- Millwall are close to reaching an agreement with local authority Lewisham Borough Council that would see the club stay in its south London home.
Click the image below to stay up to date with the latest transfers via our daily blog...