Real Madrid and Barcelona are ready to lock horns in a battle to get Bruno Fernandes according to the Daily Star. Lot more gossip right here.
- Jurgen Klopp is still interested in signing Adama Traore and wants Liverpool to deliver him the Wolves star.
- Kieran Tierney is expected to feature for Arsenal against Manchester City on Saturday, with the club understood to have been successful in their attempts to have his self-isolation cut short.
- Frank Lampard said he has had a one-to-one conversation with Reece James about the Chelsea full-back's red card on England duty and now expects the 20-year-old to learn from his error.
- Brendan Rodgers has revealed that £28m signing Islam Slimani will be given a surprise reprieve with Leicester.
- Real Madrid and Barcelona are ready to lock horns in a battle to get Bruno Fernandes out of Old Trafford.
- Mesut Ozil is 'yesterday's news' and will never play for Arsenal again, according to Sol Campbell.
- Robbie Keane is set for an emotional return to LA Galaxy as their new manager.
- Leeds owner Andrea Radrizzani was involved in the offer of a £300m partial buyout of the EFL by American firm TPG Capital, which was rejected by chairman Rick Parry last week.
- Saint-Etienne head coach Claude Puel has questioned the logic behind Arsenal's signing of William Saliba after the Frenchman was left out of the Gunners' 25-man Europa League squad.
- Arsenal are reportedly eyeing a £35m swoop for highly-rated Villarreal defender Pau Torres in January.
- The Premier League has said that its £50m rescue package to League One and League Two clubs remains available.
- The Super League Grand Final will be staged away from Old Trafford for the first time next month due to Manchester United's fixture pile-up and concerns about the impact of Covid-19.
- Wolves head coach Nuno Espirito Santo is concerned Covid-19 testing of players could lead to matches being called off.
- Celtic's request to have Ryan Christie available for the Old Firm derby has been rejected by the Scottish Government.
- Luis Campos has asked Lille owner Gerard Lopez to be released from his contract as head of recruitment for the French club.
- La Liga president Javier Tebas has claimed Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo are not "essential elements" in the Spanish top-flight - unlike Lionel Messi.
- Sergio Aguero will have a fitness test on Saturday morning to see if he can play in Manchester City's game at home against Arsenal later in the day.