Sporting Life's Sky Bet EFL Championship Podcast is back and we begin with our 2019/20 season preview as former player and Sky Sports EFL presenter David Prutton joins us.
Former Nottingham Forest, Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds United man Prutton teams up with Gareth Jones and our EFL expert Tom Carnduff to run the rule over the upcoming campaign, debating which teams will be in the promotion mix and which are in for a fight to stay up.
The trio discuss the strength of the Premier League relegated clubs and last season's beaten play-off clubs, including Fulham, Cardiff, Leeds and Derby, and name their top six.
They look at the bottom and pick who could be in for a long season and who could surprise the doubters, which including Reading, Hull, Barnsley, Charlton and Wigan.
The team finish up with their quick fire focus, naming surprise packages, top scorer and break out star.
Watch a snippet of the podcast below, as we discuss the relegated club's strengthens and weakness.
Send us your season predictions and your reaction to anything you hear on the Championship Podcast via twitter @sportinglifeFC
Sporting Life's Championship Podcast is out every fortnight, with the next episode set for w/c Mon August 12.
- 0 mins: The Relegated teams - Fulham, Huddersfield, Cardiff
- 17 mins: Last season's nearly teams - Leeds, Derby, WBA
- 38 mins: Promotion Candidates - including Stoke, Brentford, Bristol City, QPR
- 55 mins: The Relegation battle - including Reading, Millwall, Charlton, Hull, Birmingham, Wigan
- 1:18 mins: Dark horses, top scorer, pressured teams, break out star
Related football links
- Transfer Window: Done Deals
- Sky Bet EFL: 2019/20 Season guide
- Championship outright preview
- Sky Bet EFL: Top goalscorer picks
- Sporting Life's betting tips
- Latest football fixtures
- Sky Bet's transfer window specials
- Super 6: £2 million jackpot!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results
- Latest Paper Talk