Sky Sports News' Man City man Ben Ransom joined us to talk Sergio Aguero's injury implications, Pep Guardiola's Champions League ambitions and transfer plans.
Aguero has been ruled out for a few weeks with a muscle injury, and while all the talk around Man City has been about their defensive problems, the loss of the Argentinian could be the worst blow possible.
We caught up with Sky Sports News' Man City correspondent, who knows the club and Guardiola better than most having spoken to the Spaniard most weeks before and after all the big games - so can judge the mood in the sky blue camp.
Click on the video below to hear our catch-up with Ben Ransom and get all the behind the scenes gossip and opinion from the Etihad.
- Why Sergio Aguero's injury could be much worse than any of City's defensive problems.
- Why Pep Guardiola would like to win the Champions League more than the Premier League this season.
- Why Man City have ruled out signing defensive reinforcements in the January transfer window.
- The inside track on why Guardiola and his coaching team love John Stones.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- Premier League: Best and Worst
- Watch: Premier League highlights
- Sack race hotting up
- Solskjaer - We showed resolve
- Tactical analysis: Jose's debut
- Where next for Pochettino?
- Poch sacked: The reaction
- This Manager's Life: Danny Cowley
- This Manager's Life: Sabri Lamouchi
- FM 2020: All you need to know
- Super 6: Enter NOW!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results