Royal Ascot is just days away and the time has come to test your knowledge of the fabulous five days in Berkshire - take our quiz and follow the link to see how you performed.
1. Name the three jockeys who steered the incredible Yeats to his record-breaking four consecutive victories in the Gold Cup.
2. How many Royal Ascot winners has Christophe Soumillon ridden?
3. Valentino second, Medicean third. Name the memorable winner of the 2000 running of the St James's Palace Stakes.
4. Which filly won the Queen Mary Stakes in 2001 for Mick Channon and retired unbeaten after five races?
5. Aidan O'Brien's first ever Royal Ascot winner came in the 1997 Coventry Stakes. Name the horse.
6. How many Royal Ascot winners has jumps maestro Nicky Henderson had, and can you name them?
7. How many winners has French trainer Freddy Head had at the Royal meeting?
8. Double Trigger second, Nononito third. Name the 1996 Ascot Gold Cup winner.
9. Which horse won the 1989 Jersey Stakes and ended the campaign with the highest Timeform rating (137) of the year, ahead of Derby heroes Nashwan and Old Vic?
10. Etienne Gerard in the 1977 Jersey Stakes was which trainer's first Royal Ascot winner?
11. How many times has Frankie Dettori been crowned top rider at the meeting?
12. Name the shortest-priced winner of the Queen Anne Stakes in modern history, and in which year?
13. Since 2004, three winners of the King's Stand Stakes have been aged seven - name them.
14. Name the Queen's most recent Royal Ascot winner?
15. Which race at the meeting did Teleprompter win in 1983, before going on to land the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes the following year and the Arlington Million in 1985?