Sky Bet are going 'Money Back as Cash if you lose' in the opening race of the Cheltenham Festival, the Sky Bet Supreme Novices' Hurdle.
The risk-free offer is from 8am on Friday February 26 2021 and is to a maximum of £/€10 for the Festival's curtain raiser at 1.20 on Tuesday March 16.
Appreciate It heads the market at 7/4, Tolworth Hurdle winner Metier is 6/1, Gordon Elliott's Ballyadam is 7/1 and Sunday's Betfair Hurdle winner Soaring Glory is 8/1.
You can see the full market here.
Sky Bet spokesman Michael Shinners said: "With the Cheltenham Festival getting ever closer, we are now delighted to offer our Money Back if your horse loses on the Sky Bet Supreme Novices' Hurdle.
"At present Willie Mullins has the favourite with Appreciate It and it will be fascinating to see which horses we see money for in the build up to the first race of the Festival."
Further T&Cs. 18+ (offsite only). begambleaware.org (offsite only). Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion is available to individuals aged 18 years and over who have registered as customers of Sky Bet.
2. This offer only applies to your FIRST CASH BET on a horse that runs in the 13.20 Cheltenham on Tuesday 16th March (“Qualifying Bet”). Subsequent bets will not receive a cash refund and will be settled under the normal Sky Bet terms and conditions.
3. Bets must be placed between 08:00 Friday 26th February 2021 and 13.20 Tuesday 16th March 2021.
4. If more than one bet is placed at the same time in one betslip, the offer applies to the bet with the lowest bet receipt number. This can be found in the My Bets section.
5. Refunds will be credited in equal amount to the value of the customer's stakes on qualifying (1) losing singles; or (2) the losing “win” part of each-way bets, up to a maximum of £/€10.
6. Multiple bets will not count towards this offer.
7. Bets placed with Free Bet stakes do not count towards this offer.
8. Only bets placed on the main race market count. Bets placed on additional markets including but not limited to Price Boosts, Tote bets, Pari-Mutuels, Forecasts, Tricasts, Distance Bets, Unnamed Favourite, Unnamed Second Favourite or Derived Markets (e.g Place Only Betting, Faller Insurance and Match Bets) will not qualify.
9. Max refund per customer / household / IP address / email address is £/€10.
10. Dead Heat rules apply.
11. Cashed out Qualifying Bets will not qualify for this offer.
12. If fewer than five runners come under starters orders, Sky Bet reserves the right to withdraw the offer without prior notice. Though where reasonably possible and where time permits prior to the race start we will attempt to provide prior notice.
13. Refunds will be credited within 72 hours of the completion of the race.
14. Sky Bet reserve the right, acting reasonably, to withhold, restrict or cancel this offer from individual account holders in accordance with its eligibility, promotion abuse and internal trading risk policies at its reasonable discretion and without prior notice.
15. Customers using Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this offer.
16. All other Sky Bet general terms and conditions apply.
17. Sky Betting and Gaming General Promotion Terms apply to this promotion and can be viewed here.
For industry-leading data, unique ratings and winner-finding Flags check out Race Cards and Race Passes at timeform.com. Get £10 free to spend on premium form and tips today when you register using voucher code SL10