Joe Hart is furious with David Moyes for costing him a World Cup place, while Lionel Messi fears Neymar move, according to today's papers.
- Lionel Messi has admitted he fears seeing Neymar in a Real Madrid shirt.
- Joe Hart is furious after believing David Moyes cost him a World Cup place.
- Chelsea have been told they have just seven days to lure Maurizio Sarri to Stamford Bridge - or they face a massive fee.
- Mikel Arteta could be fast-tracked into the Arsenal hot-seat as his main rivals continue to drop out of the running.
- Lionel Messi has ruled out ever leaving Barcelona.
- Mauricio Pochettino is ready to snub Chelsea's advances to stay loyal to Tottenham.
- Arsenal's board have yet to approve the appointment of Mikel Arteta as Arsene Wenger's successor.
- Romelu Lukaku will be fit to start for Manchester United in Saturday's FA Cup final against Chelsea.
- Atletico Madrid will watch Kieran Tierney in the Scottish Cup final and join the race for the Celtic full-back.
- West Ham want England keeper Tom Heaton to replace Joe Hart next term.
- Stephen Thompson is close to selling his majority shareholding in Dundee United to an American investor.
- Leicester and West Ham will make moves to sign Patrick Roberts after the Scottish Cup final.
- Arsenal are closing in on appointing Mikel Arteta as their new manager.
- Everton, Newcastle and Huddersfield are among the clubs in pursuit of Kosovo international Donis Avdijaj.
- Swansea are set to seal their first deal of a new era with a £100,000 move for Liverpool midfielder Yan Dhanda.
- Danny Rose has urged Spurs to support Mauricio Pochettino in his quest for the Premier League title.
- Paul Lambert's future as Stoke manager is still hanging in the balance, ahead of talks with the club hierarchy this week.
- Mikel Arteta is very close to becoming the Arsenal manager with former team-mate Santi Cazorla lined up for a backroom role.
- Manchester United and Liverpool are in line to be invited to take part in a new 24-team Club World Cup which could earn the clubs more than £100m.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLife
Page last updated at 0802 BST 16/05/2018