Super Sunday's only game sees Everton take on Crystal Palace at Goodison Park. We have a best bet for the game.
For details of advised bookmakers and each-way terms, visit our transparent tipping record
Everton v Crystal Palace (Goodison Park, 1600 BST, Sky Sports Main Event)
There's a single fixture on Super Sunday this week as Everton welcome Crystal Palace to Goodison Park looking for their third consecutive victory.
Marco Silva's side beat Fulham in their last league game at home and followed that up with a 2-1 victory away at Leicester before the international break.
Palace can have confidence in their decent away record so far this season. They have won four of their six games on their travels in all competitions, although they were beaten by Bournemouth last time they were away from Selhurst Park.
Everton are favourites to wrap up victory here as they continue their push towards the top six.
The Toffees are trading around the 5/6 mark to secure the three points, while Palace are as big as 19/5.
The hosts have strength in attack, with Gylfi Sigurdsson, Richarlison, Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Theo Walcott all contributing at least three goals each.
Palace may have only found the net five times this season, but all of those goals have come on the road so they may fancy their chances of finding the net here.
Score prediction: Everton 2-1 Crystal Palace (Sky Bet odds: 15/2)
Everton should wrap up victory here and have scored two or more goals in six of their games so far this season. Palace, while they cannot score at home, have scored in every away game so far and can continue that run on Merseyside.
Best bet: Patrick van Aanholt to have 1+ shots on target at 13/8
As stated above, Palace can get themselves onto the scoresheet which means that they should have chances. Despite playing at right-back, Van Aanholt has been a key part of the visitors' attack and his nine shots on goal is more than any of his teammates this season. The 28-year-old Dutchman has also scored in both of his last two away games in all competitions, which highlights his attacking intent.
Goalscorer bet: Gylfi Sigurdsson to score anytime at 5/2
Sigurdsson is Everton's top goalscorer this season with five goals. He has had 12 shots on goal with 67% of those on target. The 29-year-old can be a real threat from dead-ball situations and has already demonstrated his ability to find the net from distance when required.
Everton v Crystal Palace Opta match facts
- Everton are unbeaten in seven Premier League games against Crystal Palace (P7 W3 D4 L0) since a 3-2 defeat at Goodison Park in September 2014.
- Crystal Palace have won more away Premier League games against Everton than against any other side (4), though they’ve won none of their last three there (D2 L1).
- 15% of the goals scored in Premier League matches between Everton and Crystal Palace have been penalties (7 of 48) – the joint-highest percentage of any fixture in the competition to have seen at least 40 goals (level with Arsenal vs Stoke).
- Everton have lost 11 of their last 14 Premier League games played on a Sunday (W1 D2 L11), with their solitary victory in that run coming against Watford last November (3-2).
- Everton are looking to record three consecutive Premier League victories for the first time since January 2017 – with the third win in that run coming at home against Crystal Palace.
- Crystal Palace have won just one of their last seven Premier League games (W1 D1 L5).
- Everton manager Marco Silva has lost both of his Premier League games against Crystal Palace, losing with Hull in May 2017 (0-4) and Watford in December 2017 (1-2).
- In all competitions, Crystal Palace boss Roy Hodgson has lost seven of his eight matches against Everton at Goodison Park, drawing the other.
- Everton’s Gylfi Sigurdsson has been involved in seven goals in his last six Premier League starts against Crystal Palace (three goals, four assists).
- Crystal Palace forward Christian Benteke has scored five goals in nine Premier League games against Everton – only against Sunderland (7) and Liverpool (6) has he scored more.
Odds correct at 1545 BST (19/10/18)