All the latest from the back pages on Deadline Day...
- Arsenal want to take Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele on loan for the season.
- Christian Eriksen is Real Madrid's No 1 choice to replace Luka Modric, should he leave the club this summer.
- Joe Hart is set for a debut on Thursday in injury-hit Burnley's Europa League tie against Istanbul Basaksehir.
- Tammy Abraham is set to stay at Chelsea - and take on an increased role - despite interest from around the Premier League.
- Jordan Henderson says Liverpool will hit the ground running this weekend as they start their bid to take Manchester City's crown.
- Manchester United are furious with Barcelona after their late bid for Paul Pogba with just two days left of the transfer window.
- Wolves are plotting a deadline day swoop for £22m PSG defender Layvin Kurzawa.
- Stoke City have made a shock late £8m swoop for Swansea's Sam Clucas.
- Daniele Rugani's agent claims Juventus rejected a "really big bid" from Chelsea for the defender.
- Manchester United have been accused of pressuring staff into misleading fans about the availability of tickets in an attempt to sell memberships.
- Manchester United target Jerome Boateng is poised to resurrect his move to PSG.
- West Ham are considering a last-minute Deadline-Day move for Tottenham striker Fernando Llorente.
- Watford have been offered the chance to sign Brazilian midfielder Thiago Maia from Lille.
- Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has backed the Arsenal Supporters' Trust opposition to Stan Kroenke's full takeover of the club.
- Jose Mourinho is increasingly worried Manchester United will not sign the central defender he has been demanding before the transfer window closes at 5pm on Thursday.
- Chelsea are preparing for an exodus of squad players after tying up the signings of Kepa Arrizabalaga and Mateo Kovacic.
- Crystal Palace are still locked in talks with Swansea over the transfer of striker Jordan Ayew.
- Jack Grealish will not try to force his way out of Aston Villa after his proposed move to Tottenham hit the rocks.
- Jose Mourinho is becoming increasingly concerned by the damage he feels the agent Mino Raiola is doing to Manchester United.
- Chelsea are ready to hand Kepa Arrizabalaga his debut away to Huddersfield Town on Saturday.
- FIFA is planning to introduce a standardised global transfer window.
- Manchester United have missed out on a deal to sign Jerome Boateng as the player's agent begins talks with PSG.