Tom Carnduff, Sandro Di Michele, Paul Higham and Dom Newton-Collinge discuss all things World Cup ahead of the big kick-off.
The festival of football gets underway on June 14 as hosts Russia face Saudi Arabia in the nation's capital, Moscow.
The Sporting Life team cover all the big talking points, alongside their best bets and assessing England's chances at the World Cup.
Alongside the winner, potential Golden Boot winners are analysed as well as their dark horses and outside bets, in the hope of earning a few quid on the tournament.
Related World Cup links
- World Cup outright tips
- World Cup Golden Boot tips
- World Cup fixtures & schedule
- World Cup groups & predictions
- World Cup team profiles
- World Cup podcast
- World Cup best bets
- World Cup outsiders to follow
- Elimination predictions
- England's routes to glory
- World Cup Golden Boot contenders
- World Cup Golden Ball contenders
- World Cup Golden Glove contenders
- New world champions in Russia?
- Four £5 flutters in Russia
- World Cup venues in focus
- Full World Cup squad lists
- More free football tips
- Sky Bet's World Cup odds