The latest Sporting Life Accumulator involves four teams across the three divisions enhanced to 14/1 by the EFL title sponsors Sky Bet.
All four teams are at home in the latest Sporting Life Accumulator...
FULHAM will be looking to build upon their convincing 4-0 victory over Millwall in midweek as they welcome Nottingham Forest to Craven Cottage.
In Sky Bet League One, COVENTRY will look to continue their unbeaten start to the season as they host a Gillingham side without a victory on their tally.
It's also been an unbeaten start for CAMBRIDGE. This week sees them back in Sky Bet League Two action as they take on Oldham who sit second bottom with three losses.
Ryan Lowe has managed to get PLYMOUTH playing attractive, attacking football. They'll be hoping for a positive result at home as they welcome a Walsall side winless in three.
Odds correct at 2030 BST (22/08/19)
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- OUT NOW: Premier League Podcast
- In Focus: Lampard's Chelsea tactics
- Watch: Goals of the week
- Watch: Premier League highlights
- QUIZ: The Good, Bad and Noughties
- Transfer Window: Done Deals
- What is deadline day like for a player?
- Sky Bet's transfer window specials
- Super 6: £2 million jackpot!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results