Leicester City striker Islam Slimani has moved to France to join Ligue 1 side Monaco on loan for the rest of the season.
The 31-year-old, who became the Foxes' record signing when he arrived for a reported £29million from Sporting Lisbon in summer 2016, scored just 13 times in 46 appearances for the club.
He spent the second half of the 2017/18 campaign on loan at Newcastle, where he played four times without scoring, before another unproductive loan last term at Turkish side Fenerbahce.
Slimani has had some joy on the international front, however, helping Algeria win the Africa Cup of Nations earlier this summer.
He will now link up with Monaco and could make his debut for the Ligue 1 side at home to Nimes on Sunday.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- OUT NOW: Premier League Podcast
- Analysis: Lack of goals could cost Blues
- Anfield's acid test for Emery's Arsenal
- PL best and worst: Magic tactics
- In Focus: Lampard's Chelsea tactics
- Watch: Goals of the week
- Watch: Premier League highlights
- QUIZ: The Good, Bad and Noughties
- Transfer Window: Done Deals
- What is deadline day like for a player?
- Sky Bet's transfer window specials
- Super 6: £2 million jackpot!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results