There's plenty to play for in both second leg ties in Sky Bet League Two. Tom Carnduff takes a look at the betting.
For advised bookmakers and each-way terms, visit our transparent tipping record
Forest Green v Tranmere
Tranmere take a lead into this one, although they'll be annoyed that it wasn't a bigger score given how they were playing against ten-men for more than 75 minutes.
Ollie Banks' screamer was the only goal of the first leg, and despite Mark Cooper probably being the happier of the two managers despite losing, Tranmere are still in a great position to reach Wembley.
This looks like the type of game where we will see both teams scoring once again. The important thing for Tranmere is that they managed to secure victory in the first leg, which looked the crucial tie given the side's mixed home and away fortunes.
15 teams have had a better home record than Forest Green this season, and while Tranmere's away form hasn't quite matched that of the opposition, it's always a worry for a top team who fail to perform in front of their own supporters.
One player who had an unusual off-night on Friday was James Norwood. The Tranmere striker is usually prolific in front of goal, but he failed to find the net despite numerous opportunities.
There's a price of 21/10 available that he grabs a goal anytime in this one, which looks good value given his performance in that first leg. While he didn't score, Norwood found himself in threatening positions and on another night, he could have secured a brace.
Score prediction: Forest Green 1-1 Tranmere (Sky Bet odds: 5/1)
Best bets: James Norwood to score anytime at 21/10
- Forest Green lost 1-0 at Prenton Park in the first leg of this play-off tie; each of the last nine sides to lose the first leg of a League Two play-off semi-final away from home were eliminated, with Rochdale the last to overturn such a deficit in 2008, beating Darlington on penalties after both sides won their home leg 2-1.
- Forest Green won their only previous home meeting with Tranmere in the Football League 3-1 in October 2018.
- Tranmere Rovers are without a win in four away matches in League Two (D2 L2), this after having won each of the three beforehand.
- Forest Green have gone three matches without a win in all competitions (D1 L2), last going longer without victory back in November 2018 (five games).
- Christian Doidge has been directly involved in eight of Forest Green’s last 15 goals in League Two, scoring six and assisting two. Doidge has scored in both of his last two matches at the New Lawn (two goals).
- Tranmere forward James Norwood has scored 29 goals in League Two in 2018-19; the last player to reach 30+ goals in a single campaign in the division (including play-offs) was Tom Pope for Port Vale in 2012-13 (31).