The weekend's Sky Bet EFL action concludes at Pride Park - where Billy Sharp is backed to inspire Sheffield United to another victory.
For details of advised bookmakers and each-way terms, visit our transparent tipping record
Derby v Sheffield United (Pride Park, 1730 BST, Sky Sports Main Event)
Saturday's late kick-off in the Sky Bet Championship should not disappoint as Derby welcome Sheffield United to Pride Park looking for their first win in three.
The Rams (or Frank Lampard's Derby as they seem to be better known as) have drawn their last two games and lost to Bolton before that. That poor run has seen them drop down to eighth in the table.
Sheffield United have been wonderful in recent weeks and are currently enjoying a four-game winning run. They are top of the table and also find themselves second in the form charts.
An even bigger concern for Lampard is the fact that the Blades are the best away side in the division currently with four wins in their last five away from Bramall Lane.
As always, Billy Sharp is enjoying a fine season so far with eight goals in all competitions. The United captain is without doubt their danger man and odds of 21/10 look generous.
There have only been three games in which he has started this season but not scored. The 32-year-old has had a direct impact most weeks and he is already close to matching last season's tally of 14.
The visitors are fancied to extend Derby's poor run and there is a strong chance that Sharp will be involved in the scoring if they are to do so.
It's 7/2 that Sharp scores in an away win, which alone is 19/10, but we'll side with Sharp at anything around the 2/1 mark.
For the hosts, Jack Marriott grabbed his first goal in his first league start against QPR last time out. It's a bit of a surprise that he hasn't been used more by Lampard given his remarkable 2017/18 campaign.
Marriott scored 33 in all competitions for Peterborough, which led to him making the move to Rams this summer, and 2/1 to strike in front of his own fans would look a fair price if he does start.
Score prediction: Derby 1-2 Sheffield United (Sky Bet odds: 9/1)
Best bet: Billy Sharp to score anytime at 21/10
- Derby have won just one of their last six home Championship games against Sheffield United (D1 L4).
- Sheffield United have lost their last five league meetings with Derby in the month of October, most recently in October 2002.
- Derby’s last eight Championship goals have been scored by different players - Keogh, Waghorn, Jozefzoon, Wilson, Nugent, Mount, Bryson and Marriott.
- Sheffield United are the only Championship side this season to use players exclusively from the UK and Ireland.
- Derby have drawn three of their last five Championship games (W1 L1) having drawn just one of their previous 16 league matches (not including play-offs).
- Billy Sharp’s seven Championship goals this season have earned 10 points for Sheffield United this season – the most of any player in the division in 2018-19.
Odds correct at 2020 BST (17/10/18)