The Premier League fixtures have been revealed for 2019/20.
Check out your team's fixtures for the season:
⚒️ West Ham
Opening day fixtures
- Friday 9 August: Liverpool v Norwich City (8pm)
- Saturday 10 August: West Ham United v Manchester City (12.30pm)
- Saturday 10 August: Bournemouth v Sheffield United (3pm)
- Saturday 10 August: Burnley v Southampton (3pm)
- Saturday 10 August: Crystal Palace v Everton (3pm)
- Saturday 10 August: Leicester City v Wolves (3pm)
- Saturday 10 August: Watford v Brighton (3pm)
- Saturday 10 August: Tottenham v Aston Villa (5.30pm)
- Sunday 11 August: Newcastle United v Arsenal (2.00pm)
- Sunday 11 August: Manchester United v Chelsea (4.30pm)
Premier League odds (via Sky Bet)
Winner: Man City - 8/13 | Liverpool - 9/4 | Tottenham - 12/1 | Chelsea - 22/1 | Man United - 22/1 | Arsenal - 28/1
Relegation: Sheffield United - 4/6 | Norwich - 5/6 | Aston Villa - 6/4 | Burnley - 7/4 | Brighton - 2/1
Key dates for the 2019/20 Premier League season
When does it start?
The new campaign is due to get underway on August 10, concluding 380 games later on May 17, 2020.
When is the new Premier League winter break?
For the first time, the Premier League will this take a winter break, in February 2020. To make room for the two-week break, the FA Cup's fifth-round ties will be played midweek and will be settled on the night, while a round of Premier League fixtures will be played over two weekends, with five games one weekend and five the next.
When does the Champions League start?
The Champions League group stage starts on September 17/18 and final will be played in Istanbul on Saturday, May 30 - two weeks before the start of Euro 2020 on June 12.
When does the summer transfer window shut?
Premier League managers again have to do their business quickly with the window shutting at 5pm on Thursday August 8, although clubs from Europe could sign Premier League players after that deadline.
When is the Community Shield?
The Community Shield is the traditional curtain raiser to the season and this year it will be a must-watch as Manchester City and Liverpool, the champions of England and Europe, renew hostilities at Wembley on Sunday, August 4.
Odds correct as of 1845 BST on 09/06/19
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- PL Fixtures: City start at West Ham
- PL Fixtures: Average points tallies
- PL Fixtures: Five games to watch
- PL Fixtures: Derby days
- PL Fixtures: How have promoted teams fared?
- PL Fixtures: Talking Points
- Sky Bet's transfer window specials
- Sporting Life's betting tips
- Latest football fixtures
- Football results
- Latest Paper Talk