Tottenham have identified Leicester's James Maddison as a potential transfer target to replace Christian Eriksen.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Manchester United fear their chances of landing Erling Braut Haaland could be dented by super-agent Mino Raiola.
- Jack Grealish is relishing the challenge of trying to be Aston Villa's answer to the young John Terry.
- Newcastle fans continued their protest against owner Mike Ashley as the club had their lowest Premier League attendance for nine years against Brighton.
- Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has blamed the club's board for not signing Christian Eriksen and Donny Van de Beek this summer.
- Former Manchester United midfielder Anderson has retired from football at the age of 31.
- Fans of Manchester United, Liverpool, Aston Villa and Wolves have been warned anti-social behaviour will be "dealt with robustly" this weekend when the four clubs travel to London.
- Tottenham have identified Leicester's James Maddison as a potential transfer target to replace Christian Eriksen.
- Manchester United are keeping tabs on Bayer Leverkusen's Kai Havertz, who is also attracting interest from Manchester City and Liverpool.
- Chelsea manager Frank Lampard's hopes of signing Elseid Hysaj next summer have been dealt a blow.
MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Paris Saint-Germain boss Thomas Tuchel is being tracked by Manchester United, in case Ole Gunnar Solskjaer fails to improve results.
- Daniel James has travelled with the Manchester United squad to London ahead of Sunday's game against West Ham after a knock ruled him out of Europa League action in midweek.
- Manchester United's new star winger Daniel James has revealed he travels 400 miles for lucky haircuts.
- Luis Suarez admits Barcelona have a 'tough year ahead of us' after a 2-0 defeat at Granada.
- Aston Villa star Jack Grealish has revealed that a bizarre accident led to a battle for his international future between England and the Republic of Ireland.
- Arsenal are monitoring PSV Eindhoven's £50m-rated striker Donyell Malen - two years after allowing the young Dutchman to move back to Holland for just £500,000.
- Pep Guardiola's wife has gone back to live in Spain - but Manchester City have no fears about losing their record-breaking manager.
- Real Madrid duo Sergio Ramos and Luka Modric have surprisingly been included in the FIFA FIFPro Men's World XI for the second season in a row.
- Ben Foster admitted he could have conceded 12 goals as Watford were routed 8-0 by Manchester City.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjær has admitted speculation is always likely to surround Paul Pogba's future for as long as the France midfielder remains at Manchester United but is confident any further overtures from Real Madrid can be repulsed in January.
- Dover manager Andy Hessenthaler and Hartlepool United's Craig Hignett said they discussed taking their players off the pitch due to alleged racist abuse in Saturday's National League game.
- Ryan Jack has no regrets about taking part in the Scotland training session that infuriated Rangers boss Steven Gerrard.
- Steven Gerrard will let James Tavernier decide whether he will continue taking penalties after he missed his second spot kick on the spin against Feyenoord.
- Steven Gerrard says he's capable of managing Rangers' transfer dealings in January without a new director of football.
- Ryan Jack has been offered a bumper new Rangers contract.
- Celtic boss Neil Lennon believes he's evolved into a better, calmer coach.
Related football links
- Alex Keble: Weekend PL reflections
- Watch: Arsenal waste two-goal lead
- Watch: Wilson double defeats Toffees
- Watch: Saturday's Premier League highlights
- Klopp praises quality Reds
- Champions League outright preview
- Europa League outright preview
- VAR view: From an ex-PL referee
- QUIZ: Premier League hat-tricks
- Would a 'Redzone' work for PL?
- Super 6: Enter NOW!
- Fantasy Football
- Football results