Juventus head coach Maurizio Sarri is plotting a summer 2020 swoop on Premier League talent - get all the latest transfer rumours in Paper Talk.
- Juventus head coach Maurizio Sarri is plotting a summer 2020 swoop on Premier League talent, with as many as five free-agent targets including Manchester United 'keeper David de Gea and Tottenham duo Toby Alderweireld and Christian Eriksen.
- Manchester United midfielder Andreas Pereira is determined to repay Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's faith in him.
- Wolves defender Willy Boly did not join up with Ivory Coast despite being called up for the first time, instead spending the international break with family in France.
- Former Leicester defender Danny Simpson is training with West Brom as he looks to find a new club.
- Kieran Trippier has stunned Atletico Madrid team-mates with his quality since arriving in Spain and is set to re-establish himself as an England regular.
- Eden Hazard could be fit to make his belated Real Madrid debut straight after the international break.
- John Obi Mikel was trolled on social media after posting a response to a fake Ruben Neves quote about him by a Chelsea fan account on Instagram.
- Sean Dyche is lining up a £9m deal for Middlesbrough centre-back Nathan Wood.
- Kyle Walker-Peters will return to full training with Spurs next week.
- Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud would be open to moving to MLS at the end of his contract next summer.
- Increasing numbers of English football clubs are handing over rights to future transfer fees worth tens of millions to Macquarie - an Australian investment bank - in exchange for up-front cash sums.
- A sports bookshop in Newcastle is refusing to stock Michael Owen's new autobiography because of his scathing criticism of Newcastle United and their supporters.
- Borna Barisic will get an extended chance in the Rangers first-team after impressing Steven Gerrard while covering for Jon Flanagan, who has undergone a second hernia operation.
- Chris Sutton believes Rangers made a "panic signing" when they finally secured the return of Ryan Kent for £7m from Liverpool on deadline day.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet@SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- Watch: Premier League highlights
- Latest Premier League podcast
- Back to school: Championship grades
- Harry who? Meet Leicester's new star
- Van Dijk to be world's best?
- Owen & Shearer in social media spat
- Star man for surprising Swans
- Best & worst: Blues lose fear factor
- Arsenal v Tottenham: Derby day reflections
- Transfer Window: Done Deals
- QUIZ: Test your football knowledge
- Super 6: £2 million jackpot!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results