Marcus Rashford is set to see his wages double with a new Manchester United deal as Gonzalo Higuain jets in for Chelsea move.
- Gonzalo Higuain will fly into London on Friday to complete a loan move to Chelsea and potentially be available to sit on the bench against Arsenal on Saturday night.
- Chelsea are also closing on a deal to sign midfielder Leandro Paredes from Zenit St Petersburg as their replacement for Cesc Fabregas.
- Manchester United are set to offer Marcus Rashford a new deal that will double his current wage to £150,000 per week.
- Chelsea are ready to offer teenage winger Callum Hudson-Odoi a new £70,000-a-week deal to keep him at Stamford Bridge.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will soon have a formal interview for the full-time Manchester United manager's job.
- Leeds United have rejected an approach from Crystal Palace for teen sensation Jack Clarke.
- Napoli's £90m-rated Kalidou Koulibaly remains Manchester United's No 1 defensive transfer target.
- Inter Milan are set to deal Manchester United's hopes of signing Milan Skriniar a blow by offering the defender a lucrative new contract.
- Manchester United players and staff want Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to be offered the permanent manager's role after his electric start.
- West Ham have seen two offers for £45m-rated Genoa striker Krzysztof Piatek turned down.
- BBC chief Tim Davie has turned down the chance to become Premier League chief executive in the wake of Susanna Dinnage's decision not to take up her appointment.
- Arsenal fear losing teenagers Arthur Okonkwo, Xavier Amaechi and Tyreece John-Jules to clubs in Germany.
- English football is preparing to make rule changes to allow replays of VAR decisions to be shown on big screens inside stadiums.
- Scottish Premiership managers have united with under-fire referees to back the use of VAR after a crunch summit.
- Rangers have offered a deal to Chicago Fire midfielder Matt Polster after he spent the winter break training with the club.
- Celtic remain keen on a deal to sign Manchester United's Scott McTominay on loan but will have to move fringe midfielders out of the club first.