A look at the best stories from Tuesday's back pages...
- Arsenal and Tottenham are in a transfer fight for Adrien Rabiot who has ended contract talks with PSG.
- Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs are prepared to battle to sign Real Madrid's Isco.
- Man City starlet Brahim Diaz has agreed to join Real Madrid on a £60k-a-week deal despite Pep Guardiola claiming the club would 'do everything' to keep him.
- Chelsea have made the first official offer for £70m Borussia Dortmund star Christian Pulisic.
- Unai Emery (pictured) wants Mesut Ozil to fight for his flagging Arsenal career and wants to see a change in the German's attitude.
- Jose Mourinho is becoming increasingly baffled by the size of Manchester United's scouting department, which numbers 58 members around the world.
- Tottenham, Arsenal and Southampton have joined the list of clubs monitoring RB Salzburg teenager Hannes Wolf.
- Aaron Ramsey has impressed Unai Emery but Arsenal's contract decision remains closed.
- Paul Pogba complained to Jose Mourinho his tactics restrict the movement of Manchester United's team during the draw with Southampton.
- The lawyer behind the Bosman ruling has written to the FA to demand an inquiry into Jean Michel Seri's transfer to Fulham from Nice over the summer.
- The winners of the Carabao Cup are set to be part of UEFA's new third-tier club competition.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers has strongly hinted that Dedryck Boyata will almost certainly be sold in January.
- SFA chiefs are set to carpet Hearts manager Craig Levein for his explosive comments following Sunday's clash with Rangers.
- Rangers have been linked with a January loan swoop for Everton youngster Kieran Dowell.