Tottenham are ready to reignite their interest in Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish, according to the back pages...
- PSG have reportedly agreed to extend the contract of Thomas Tuchel, despite him overseeing the club's shock loss to Manchester United.
- Bournemouth striker Joshua King has boldly claimed Sergio Ramos is one of the most pleasant defenders in football after the pair faced off in Spain's victory over Norway on Saturday.
- Tottenham are ready to reignite their interest in Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish.
- Dele Alli has set himself big targets for the rest of the season - and the biggest goal is to make England No.1 in the world.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi insists he is "not impatient", despite being in a hurry to play for club and country.
- Benfica have fired a warning to Manchester United and Liverpool as interest in boy wonder Joao Felix intensifies.
- Kick It Out is fighting for its survival, with the Premier League set to announce plans for a new campaign.
- Cardiff will tell FIFA the deal they struck to buy Emiliano Sala became "null and void" after he died, when the club responds to a complaint over their refusal to pay Nantes his £15m transfer fee.
- Callum Hudson-Odoi has welcomed the prospect of featuring in both the UEFA Nations League Finals and the European U21 Championships in June if he maintains his progress with the England senior side.
- Gary McAllister is recovering after he was battered by a yob in an unprovoked attack.
- Stockport County have vowed to impose lifetime bans on the two fans who invaded the pitch during their dramatic FA Trophy semi-final with Fylde.
- Borna Barisic has handed Rangers an injury scare just seven days before the crucial Premiership clash with Celtic.
- Mikael Lustig admits he faces a fight to be fit for Celtic's pivotal Premiership clash with Rangers.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Alex McLeish pleaded with the Tartan Army not to turn their back on his struggling Scotland side.
- Jermain Defoe spent his international break taking in Scottish Lowland League football.