A look at the best football stories from Friday's back pages...
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has given the green light for Manchester United to strike a £65m deal for Harry Maguire.
- Liverpool will not recall goalkeeper Loris Karius from his loan spell with Besiktas, which is due to run until the end of next season.
- Stephane Lichtsteiner is in talks with Arsenal over a contract extension.
- Manchester City are set to win the race to sign Benfica wonderkid Joao Felix in a deal worth £105m.
- Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is ready to revive his interest in Fulham teenager Ryan Sessegnon this summer.
- Paris Saint-Germain have made a dramatic move to sign Ander Herrera on a free transfer from Manchester United.
- Chelsea have made Frank Lampard and Nuno Espirito Santo their main candidates to replace Maurizio Sarri if the Italian's reign at Stamford Bridge is brought to an end.
- Romelu Lukaku is in a race to be fit for Manchester United's clash against Watford next week after suffering a muscle injury in his foot.
Click the image below to read our betting preview...
- Adam Johnson will find that English clubs have turned their back on him when he is released from prison - possibly on Friday - after serving half of a six-year sentence for grooming and sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl.
- Mauricio Pochettino wants Tottenham to train at their new stadium before they take to the pitch for their much-delayed curtain-raiser against Crystal Palace on April 3.
- Swansea staff have been warned of possible redundancies due to the 'significant impact' of dropping to the Championship.
- Bayern Munich defender David Alaba has revealed that he could be tempted by a move to the Premier League.
- Arsenal's new Adidas home and away shirts for next season are purported to have been leaked online.
- Mel Morris wants to sell Derby County with his investment in the Sky Bet Championship club nearing £200m.
- Fulham have set their sights on appointing David Wagner as their new manager, but not until the end of the season.
- Aberdeen will offer loan midfielder Dominic Ball the chance of a permanent move at the end of the season - the Rotherham player will be a free agent this summer.
- Liverpool have joined the race for Callum Hudson-Odoi, Chelsea's 18-year-old winger attracting interest from Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund. (Bild in Germany)
- There is a 'strong possibility' that Real Madrid will try to sign Christian Eriksen from Tottenham in the summer. (talkSPORT)
- Real Madrid are planning a move for West Ham’s Felipe Anderson, should the Spanish side fail to land their number one transfer target Eden Hazard. (Sky Sports)
- Chelsea are considering ending Gonzalo Higuain's loan at the end of the season. The Argentine forward arrived from Juventus with a view to joining on a permanent deal in the summer. (Marca)
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has told Ed Woodward he wants three current players to leave so he can bring in new blood this summer. (Manchester Evening News)
- Barcelona are ready to listen to offers for Philippe Coutinho, according to reports. (Manchester Evening News)
Click image below to read our latest articles...