Borussia Dortmund will put a £100m price-tag on Jadon Sancho this summer, according to the back pages. All that and much more.
- Chelsea fans are voting with their feet against Maurizio Sarri's dour reign with hundreds of season-ticket holders selling their seats for their upcoming Premier League matches.
- Manchester City are edging closer to signing Atletico Madrid midfielder Saul Niguez as they line up the Spaniard as Fernandinho's long-term replacement.
- Manchester United have hit back against Barcelona by charging the Spanish club's fans £102 for tickets in order to subsidise entry for their own supporters in the Nou Camp.
- Borussia Dortmund say Jadon Sancho is going nowhere this summer amid continued links with Manchester United.
- Wilfried Zaha is facing a 6,400-mile round trip to the Ivory Coast for a qualifying dead rubber despite the Crystal Palace winger still recovering from injury.
- Liverpool and England star Trent Alexander-Arnold is set to sign a lucrative multi-million pound boot deal with Under Armour.
- Mauro Icardi's stand-off with Inter Milan is set to end as Argentinian is ready to return to training after a month out.
- Borussia Dortmund will put a £100m price-tag on Jadon Sancho this summer - and try to get Callum Hudson-Odoi if they need to replace him.
- Manchester United have been dealt a huge boost in their pursuit of Antoine Griezmann - with Barcelona cooling their interest in the French superstar.
- Chelsea may be dealt a further blow in addition to their two-window transfer ban, as loan signing Mateo Kovacic is open to joining one of their Premier League rivals.
- Barcelona are reportedly willing to listen to offers for Philippe Coutinho - but the Brazilian is not keen on a Premier League return.
- Matej Vydra has revealed his Czech Republic side are targeting Harry Maguire as England's weak link - and are also under orders to kick their English opponents.
- Arsenal target Nicolas Pepe is reportedly the target of a record transfer bid from Bayern Munich.
- Barcelona and Ajax are reportedly considering an affiliation between the two clubs to give the Spanish side advantage in recruiting their players.
- Manchester United are free to chase Borussia Dortmund and England winger Jadon Sancho with no clause in his contract ruling out a move.
- Mauricio Pochettino's unwillingness to take the manager's job at Chelsea or Barcelona will see him remain with Tottenham for at least one more season.
- Harry Redknapp has defended his role in the huge spending spree which has left Birmingham City facing a potential 12-point deduction.
- Borussia Dortmund are ready to challenge Bayern Munich in their bid to sign Callum Hudson-Odoi from Chelsea this summer.
- Barcelona are preparing a €50m (£43m) bid for Luka Jovic and hope to start negotiations with Eintracht Frankfurt in the next few weeks.
- Lazio are close to a pre-contract agreement with Alberto Moreno who will leave Liverpool this summer after five seasons at Anfield.
- Tottenham could be looking to pinch Barcelona midfielder Andre Gomes from under the nose of Everton, where he is currently on loan.
- Everton will ask for as much as £60m if AC Milan want to sign forward Richarlison.
- England's latest call-up Callum Hudson-Odoi makes regular visits to his former sixth form and coaches U13s at his old school.
- Former Swansea flop Renato Sanches has issued a come-and-get-me plea, revealing he is "not happy" at Bayern.
- Daniel Candeias says every referee has a quiet word with Alfredos Morelos before every Rangers match in an attempt to calm him down.