Manchester United have denied Paul Pogba is demanding a £600,000-a-week new deal, plus lots more in a typically busy Sunday edition.
- Manchester United have denied Paul Pogba is holding them to ransom by demanding a reported £600,000-a-week new deal.
- Sean Longstaff has been ordered to forget about any dream £40m transfer to Manchester United.
- Real Madrid have moved into pole position to sign Ajax's £100m-rated Donny van de Beek - just three months after Manchester United decided against signing the midfielder for almost a third of the price.
MAIL ON SUNDAY
- Christian Pulisic is ready to consider his Chelsea future in January if he continues to be left out of the side by Frank Lampard.
- Steve Bruce is set to pair brothers Sean and Matty Longstaff in midfield for Newcastle against Manchester United.
- Manchester United are ready to appoint Celtic physio Tim Williamson to their backroom team following a successful interview.
- Umbro has agreed a shock multi-million-pound deal to take over as England Rugby's official kit manufacturer next season.
- Millwall are keen to speak to Forest Green Rovers manager Mark Cooper about succeeding Neil Harris at The Den.
- Middlesbrough are chasing Kilmarnock right-back Stephen O'Donnell.
- Gareth Southgate will brief his England players on what to do if they are faced with racial abuse in the Euro 2020 qualifier against Bulgaria.
DAILY STAR SUNDAY
- Fears are growing that the plug could be pulled on a takeover at Sunderland.
- Newcastle's Matt Ritchie has undergone surgery on his injured ankle.
THE SUN ON SUNDAY
- Leicester are scouting left-backs with Ben Chilwell set for a £50m exit.
- Sheffield United are prepared to splash the cash on Brentford's Championship hotshot Ollie Watkins.
- Gary Rowett is Millwall's No 1 target to take over from Neil Harris as manager.
- Brighton are lining up an offer for £10million-rated Preston defender Ben Davies.
- Sheffield United are prepared to splash the cash on Championship hot-shot Ollie Watkins.
- Chelsea head coach Frank Lampard says the senior players must set the tone for the club's youngsters.
- Jermain Defoe is in talks with Rangers boss Steven Gerrard about making his Ibrox stay a permanent one next season.
- Celtic have opened talks with Callum McGregor over a bumper new deal to stave off a January move by Brendan Rodgers.
Follow Sporting Life on social media - find us on Facebook here or tweet @SportingLifeFC
Related football links
- Lampard tips Abraham for England success
- Southgate warns Premier League stars
- Pope eyes England number one spot
- WATCH: Premier League MD7 highlights
- Listen: Premier League podcast
- QUIZ: Premier League Golden Boot
- Pundits: Top four favourites
- Sack-race favourite: I want to stay
- Watch: PL Goal of the Month September nominees
- Chelsea duo get England call
- Lawrence named in Wales squad
- Super 6: Enter NOW!
- Fantasy Football: Pick your team now!
- Football results