Tuesday's Paper Talk rounds up all of the day's football transfer news and gossip, including Frank Lampard's potential Chelsea return, and Manchester United's huge pay packet offer to Paul Pogba.
- Real Madrid have made their opening move for Paul Pogba. Madrid have cheekily indicated they will go to £90m for Pogba - despite him being rated at £150m by Manchester United.
- Derby boss Frank Lampard is set for talks with Roman Abramovich on his yacht this week over the vacant Chelsea manager's job.
- Manchester United could use Andreas Pereira as a sweetener in their bid to land Harry Maguire.
- Manchester United scrapped their entire transfer policy strategy after being humiliated by bitter rivals Manchester City last season.
- Manchester City are weighing up a move for PSV Eindhoven's Spanish left-back Angelino - just a year after selling the 22-year-old.
- Manchester United are prepared to offer Paul Pogba a new mega-money contract (£500,000 per week) in a bid to persuade their unsettled star to stay at the club.
- John Terry is among the candidates to be the next Derby manager as the Sky Bet Championship club prepares for life after Frank Lampard.
- Arsenal target Markus Schubert is poised to join Schalke.
- Aston Villa have inquired about Huddersfield Town defender Terence Kongolo.
- Burnley have launched a bid to sign 22-year-old Brentford striker Neal Maupay who is priced at £20m.
- Manchester United midfielder Fred is bidding to put his tough start to life at Old Trafford behind him ahead of an important season for the club.
- Stoke boss Nathan Jones will turn to Barnsley for Wales 'keeper Adam Davies if Jack Butland leaves, amid speculation linking him with Aston Villa.
- Manchester United are close to agreeing a new contract with Spain midfielder Juan Mata, 31.
- Aston Villa and Leicester City are in a £10m battle to land Luton Town's teenage full-back James Justin.
- Charlie Gilmour is set to complete a move to Norwich after being linked with a move to boyhood heroes Rangers.
- Mikael Lustig looks to be on his way out of Celtic and heading for a new adventure with KAA Gent.
- Peterborough drop interest in Rangers target George Edmundson as Posh owner Darragh MacAnthony took to Twitter to let off a furious rant about the transfer situation.