The latest transfer rumours from the back pages, including Fulham rejecting a £50m bid for star striker Aleksandar Mitrovic.
- Gareth Southgate will be at Burnley's Premier League clash with Fulham on Saturday as he considers a shock recall to the England camp for Tom Heaton.
- West Ham defender Reece Oxford, 20, will hold talks with his agent in the coming days over his uncertain future at the London Stadium.
- Liverpool's Taiwo Awoniyi is expected to leave his Belgian loan club Gent after their signing of Alexander Sorloth from Crystal Palace.
- BeIN Sport have written to the Italian FA to demand the Supercoppa clash between Juventus and AC Milan be relocated from Saudi Arabia as they believe the Saudis are behind an illegal piracy of Serie A fixtures and other worldwide sporting events.
- Kilmarnock striker Eamonn Brophy's form has alerted Leeds boss Marcelo Bielsa and the club are now following his progress with a view to a potential bid.
- Reading are leading the chase to sign Manchester United goalkeeper Joel Pereira, 22, on loan.
- Arsenal have told Rennes striker Ismaila Sarr they have a strong interest in signing him at the end of the season.
- Gonzalo Higuain's agent has travelled to London as he looks to start negotiations with Chelsea for a potential transfer but AC Milan have 'no intention' of letting him leave.
- West Ham turning down the £35m offer from a Chinese club for Marko Arnautovic could open the door for Chelsea as they look for a replacement for Alvaro Morata.
- Arsenal and Juventus are set for a summer transfer battle to secure the signing of Kosovo striker Donis Avdijaj, 22, currently playing for Dutch side Willem II.
- Arsenal have agreed to meet Ever Banega's wage demands in the hope of signing the Sevilla midfielder this month.
- Manchester United will need to shell out £35m if they want to buy Tottenham defender Toby Alderweireld.
- Celtic boss Brendan Rodgers is eyeing £4m-rated Olympiakos full-back Omar Elabdellaoui.
- Rangers will hold talks with Liverpool at the end of the season over a deal for Ryan Kent as the winger could end up making his loan move permanent.
- Leeds starlet Jack Clarke could be the subject of a big-money move to the Premier League with four clubs reportedly keeping tabs on him.
- Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri is a fan of Watford star Roberto Pereyra - but a move for him this month remains unlikely.
- Everton, Crystal Palace, Fulham and Marseille have been put on alert after Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi's loan at Valencia was cut short.
- Chelsea have rejected the opportunity to re-sign Eden Hazard's brother, Thorgan - who is now set to replace Christian Pulisic at Borussia Dortmund.
- Chelsea have rejected Barcelona's offer to swap Willian for Malcom plus cash.
- The Football Association will ask West Ham to provide further details about the sponsorship agreement between their women's team and a leading sports management agency.
- Fulham have turned down a £50m bid for Serbian star striker Aleksandar Mitrovic from an unnamed Chinese club.
- Tottenham face being forced to play the rest of the season at Wembley if they hit one more delay in moving to their new stadium.
- Bayern Munich are looking to pip Barcelona for the signature of Paris Saint-Germain ace Adrien Rabiot.
- Chelsea are locked in talks with Zenit Saint Petersburg over a potential transfer for midfielder Leandro Paredes as they think Cagliari's £45m-rated Nicolo Barella costs too much.
- Newcastle have joined Liverpool in the race for Turkish wonderkid Abdulkadir Omur, but could be asked to pay as much as £27m to secure the Trabzonspor midfielder.
- Manchester United are fearing they could lose academy star Joshua Bohui as he refused to extend his stay at Old Trafford, with the starlet being tracked by Barcelona and Monaco.
- James Collins, 35, has joined Ipswich Town on a free transfer and has signed a six-month deal.
- Georgios Samaras is considering a shock return to football as he is mulling over an offer from Serie A strugglers Frosinone.
- Cammy Smith is set to become another casualty of Oran Kearney's St Mirren overhaul amid reports he's on his way to Dundee United.
- Celtic trio Jack Hendy, Youssouf Mulumbu and Lewis Morgan are set for loan moves in January as boss Brendan Rodgers gave them the green light to leave.