Liverpool are planning a £215m move for PSG forward Kylian Mbappe according to the Daily Express. Lots more too in a busy edition.
- Liverpool are planning a £215m move for PSG forward Kylian Mbappe in a move that could see Mohamed Salah head to Real Madrid.
- Chelsea manager Frank Lampard will not have the services of Antonio Rudiger for another month because of injury.
- RB Leipzig boss Ralf Rangnick is interested in taking the reins at Old Trafford if Manchester United decide to get rid of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Liverpool have escaped punishment after fans held up a racist banner depicting striker Divock Origi - because the UEFA match delegate did not report it.
- James Rodriguez is set for a move to the Premier League with Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal all linked with the Real Madrid outcast.
- Man City winger Leroy Sane is stepping up his injury recovery in Los Angeles and is targeting a February return.
- Eric Dier is lucky to be alive after he mistook appendicitis for a regular stomach bug.
- Tottenham will miss out on nearly £20m a year without a naming rights deal for their new home.
- Arsenal are reportedly set to battle West Ham for £22m-rated Frankfurt defender Martin Hinteregger in January.
- Chelsea goalkeeper Willy Caballero says he would welcome a transfer to Spain next summer.
Man City are seeking security assurances from Liverpool over another hostile reception ahead of Sunday's clash at Anfield.
Gareth Southgate has told UEFA it needs to be far stronger in stamping out racism by imposing "higher and higher" sanctions against offenders.
The Scottish Rugby Union is preparing to fight its corner after being fined and admonished by World Rugby.
Barcelona have entered the Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer race and are considering a January move for the Arsenal striker.
MLS commissioner Don Graber has claimed Zlatan Ibrahimovic has signed for AC Milan.
Arsenal boss Unai Emery is set for a meeting with an unhappy Lucas Torreira to discuss his future at the club as he considers a January transfer exit.
Quincy Promes has opened the door to a Premier League transfer, with Arsenal and Liverpool linked with the Ajax star.
Arsenal will try to offload Granit Xhaka in January.
Quique Sanchez Flores is already under pressure at Watford, just two months into his second reign.
Arsenal will target the Bundesliga when they look to sell Granit Xhaka in January after the midfielder indicated he no longer sees a future in north London.
Arsenal centre-back Sokratis has claimed it does not matter who the captain is, before calling on his team-mates to all lead by example on the pitch.
Levante could be without a senior goalkeeper for their trip to Athletic Bilbao on Sunday after Aitor Fernandez was called in to work at his local polling station.
FA disciplinary chiefs will consider whether Liverpool's sporting director Michael Edwards and two other staff members should face individual misconduct charges over allegations they hacked into Manchester City's scouting system, once they have collected all the responses from both clubs.
Arsenal believe that Granit Xhaka will ask to leave the club in January after being stripped of the captaincy, with Newcastle United ready to make a move.
Hibernian have spoken to former Sunderland manager Jack Ross about becoming their next boss while Nathan Jones, sacked by Stoke last week, has also been approached.
Rangers will sign St Mirren keeper Vaclav Hladky on a pre-contract deal if Wes Foderingham decides to move on.
Hearts failed in a dramatic move for Derek Adams - after he'd already agreed to become Morecambe manager.
Northern Ireland will target Tommy Wright to replace Stoke-bound Michael O'Neill.
Derek McInnes has confirmed that Aberdeen will trigger the option to sign left-back Greg Leigh from NAC Breda permanently.