Wednesday's Paper Talk has the latest football transfer rumours including potential moves for Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette, Gareth Bale and Harry Maguire.
- Liverpool have made an approach for Barcelona star Ousmane Dembele.
- Arsenal have made a cheeky £50m transfer enquiry for Harry Maguire, £35m short of Leicester's asking price.
- Manchester City are 'likely' to beat Tottenham in the race to seal a £40m transfer for Nathan Ake, according to reports.
- Ruben Loftus-Cheek has reportedly agreed a new five-year deal at Chelsea worth over £150k-a-week.
- Nemanja Vidic could make an emotional return to Old Trafford as part of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's coaching set-up.
- Aston Villa are set to make an £8million bid for Egypt's highly-rated striker Mahmoud Trezeguet.
- Former Manchester United trainee Ravel Morrison is training with Sheffield United after being given a lifeline by boss Chris Wilder.
- Atletico Madrid are interested in signing Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette to replace Barcelona-bound France forward Antoine Griezmann.
- West Ham fear they could find themselves in a stand-off with Austria striker Marko Arnautovic, if they do not sell him.
- Peter Crouch has had a lucrative offer from China to continue his playing career in the Far East.
- Crystal Palace are determined not to sell Wilfried Zaha to Arsenal and are furious because they believe the Gunners have deliberately set out to unsettle him
- Leicester have told Manchester United Harry Maguire will cost at least £90m.
- Chelsea have agreed a new long-term contract with England midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek.
- Tottenham are ready to sell Toby Alderweireld to Roma to raise funds for their £40m-rated starlet Nicolo Zaniolo.
- Real Madrid are eager to include Gareth Bale in a potential deal for their No 1 target Paul Pogba.
- Manchester United have made an offer for Dinamo Zagreb's 21-year-old Spain Under-21 midfielder Dani Olmo.
- Sheffield United face a race against time to finish the Bramall Lane renovation project ahead of their Premier League return.
- Manchester United have reportedly made a £36m bid for former Barcelona academy star Dani Olmo.
- Alexandre Lacazette's agent met with Arsenal chiefs on Tuesday to discuss the forward's future at the club.
- Celtic are on the verge of a £3m raid for Rapid Vienna left back Boli Mbombo.
- 21-year-old Robby McCrorie is to leave Rangers for Queen of the South on a loan deal.
THE SCOTTISH SUN
- Napoli are ready to make their move for Kieran Tierney as they prepare to outbid Arsenal for the Celtic star.
- James Wilson will snub big money offers from England to sign a two-year deal with Aberdeen.